15

Heartbeats running fast as the beautiful Omega sat on the stool in front of the mirror, glaring at his own reflection with calculating gaze.

He was nervous. Today he would be introduced to the kingdom as Prince Omega Jeon.

As much as the name and position sounds wonderful, Jimin isn't feeling that well. He has never been the one to be comforted being the center of attention and here he was.

He glances at himself in the mirror again, he looked good. His hairs were styled perfectly and yet he was no sure that if he looked good.

Jungkook was already waiting outside, giving the Omega the privacy he needed. No one was allowed in the room.

Even though they both would love to sleep even more but the ceremony is something that can't be postponed.

Jimin sighed nth time before standing up and making his way towards the door. As he opened the door, he was met with a thick scent of pine . He looked up and saw that the Alpha was standing by the wall in front of the room.

The Alpha was dressed up in black shirt that is decorated with jewels. He looks handsome, his aura powerful. A dominant aura was filled around him.

Jimin is left speeches as he eyed the Alpha

Jimin is left speeches as he eyed the Alpha. No matter how much he wants to deny but right now he agrees that the Alpha is the most beautiful Alpha he had ever seen.

And Jimin haven't seen many Alphas in his entire life but still.

He don't even knew that he is shamelessly checking the Alpha out until their eyes meet and the said Alpha was smirking at him.

" Enjoying the view?" He said to the Omega who blushed and looked at him with a straight face.

" Already trying to ruin my mood?" The Omega Snickered with roll of his eyes.

Jungkook chuckled at him as he extended his hand for the Omega to take it. Jimin hesitated a little before placing his hands in the Alpha's larger one.

Jungkook can't help but feel at awe at how small the Omega's hands are.

To be honest, the one whose breath was taken away was Jungkook.

The Omega was dressed up in black as a sign of him entering into the Jeon kingdom where, black colour is known for power and dominance.' No matter which sub gender you are, dominance can be achieved ' that is what Jeon kingdom believed.

The Omega is wearing a similar shirt just like him ,tucked perfectly into the black jeans. Body curves evident in this costume and Jungkook can't help but admire the view.

Blue eyes standing out in the black outfit, making him look like an angel, a sassy angel.