Lost A Game, Won an Orgasm

My name's India, I'm your average 17 year old apart from being insta-famous, having wealthy parents, and having the looks of a Victoria's Secret model my life is pretty chill. I was laying in bed watching "Mean Girls" with my older sister Crystal when I got a text from Ron( My Boyfriend)

Babe: Aye come through, got the crib to myself tonight!!!

Me: Alright give me like 15 minutes and I'll be there, how was your game? I would've came but it was too cold babe.

Babe: Yea I already know how you are about the cold, I'm not tripping...and we lost. Just call me when you're outside.

Yes! I can't lie I was happy he lost his football game, that's when he fucks the best. I got up and threw on a simple white "Fine Ass Girls" crop top, and a pair of Holister skinny jeans, then tossed my hair into a messy bun, there's no reason to get dolled up when I already know what we're going to do. I packed an outfit for tomorrow then proceeded to my blue 2013 BMW.

"Drive safe, love you". said Crystal. I chuckled

"Love you too weirdo". I said.

My sister is so sweet, wish I was as innocent as she was sometimes. Started my car and was on my way to Ron's house. As I drove I played "ADHD" by Kendrick Lamar, I swear that song always relaxes me. I parked my car out front and called Ron to let him know I was outside. As I walked towards the door he greated me with a gentle kiss while he grabbed my ass. He was shirtless wearing nothing but sweat pants and house shoes but that's all my baby needed to wear to turn me on. He's about 6'3, brown skinned, with abs and a smile that would make a blind women blush. My baby was perfect. He closed the door and took my bags into his room as I followed.

"Tonight was fucking horrible, we were down 20 points in the 3rd quarter and the team just gave up like little fags". He said harshly.

He put my bags on his dresser and laid on his king sized bed.

"Babe as long as you know you did what you were supposed to do, that's all that matters" I said while laying next to him.

He pulled me in closer and put my leg around his thigh.

"I mean yeah I know that but if the team would keep their heads in the game we could've actually won tonight, I swear them niggas only happy when we're winning, shit makes no sense". Said Ron.

After his rant he then looked at me and started running his hands through my baby hairs.

"Sometimes I forget how lucky I am". He said gazing at me.

I hated when he would stare at me too long, I started blushing and he smiled. Then he started kissing on my neck , he knew that was my spot. He grabbed my left boob and started tickling my nipple, this went on for about 10 minutes until he told me to get naked. I did what he told me and got back in bed with him, with only his boxers on now he threw me on my back and continued smacking on my neck. I moaned and watched him lick his index and middle finger then started to rub on my clit with light pressure.

"Damn this pussy so wet, I'm finna fuck the shit out of you" he said while pulling his hard penis out and shoving it into my pussy.

"FUCK!" I yelled.

His dick was so thick it took a while before he could get it all inside, but I could feel him stretching my walls. He was finally all the way inside of me and he started pounding my pussy. He looked at me while he was stroking and started biting his bottom lip. He was beating my pussy up like I stole something.

"Damn baby, just like that!" I yelled.

I felt his hand around my neck and he started to choke me. This was the first time he tried this, and I loved it, I tightened my walls around his dick and he moaned even louder. He then stopped and turned me around, slammed my face on his pillow and started fucking me from the back and slapping me on the ass. This went on for about 40 minutes until he pulled out. He ran to the bathroom and I got under his covers , I swear he has the softest bed. He made his way back to me and snuggled me tight into his chest.

"Babe you need to start taking birth control or something because I hate pulling out" he whined. I chuckled.

"Birth control will put extra weight on me that I really don't need, especially if I'm trying to take this model shit seriously, it's bad enough I'm too short for most gigs" I said sternly. "Yea yea yea , whatever" said Ron. Soon after we were both knocked out.