Egg Sandwhich

Before I start I wanted to apologize for not indenting on the first chapter everything looks sooo clustered together I'm going to try and make my next chapters more neat so they'll be easier to read...Enjoy :)

I was having the best dream until I was rudely awakened.

"Babe...babe...India WAKE UP!" Yelled Ron.

"What's wrong?" I said half awake.

"Babe I'm hungry, can a nigga get an egg sandwich?" Said Ron.

"Nigga I know you didn't just wake me up for some shit like that, tf this YO house help yo mofo self!" I yelled.

See this the type of shit that'll make me leave a nigga. I can't believe he just woke me up over a damn egg sandwich. He looked at me and grinned like he had something up his sleeve. He started rubbing on my clit and sucking my nipples. I tried to hold my moan but I couldn't. He moved down to my navel and starting licking circles around my body.

"Oh shit" I moaned.

His tongue made his way to my clit where he started to spit and lick it up. I could feel myself getting wet and I hated how horny I had gotten, I'm supposed to be mad at him. Before I knew it he had turned me half way over, rammed his dick inside of me and started fucking me from the side.

"Damn it Ron!" I yelled as he pounded my pussy.

My pussy was still tender from last night and I couldn't take anymore so I tried to pull out from his grip, he then grabbed my waist and pounded me even harder.

"TAKE THAT DICK!" he growled.

"I can't take anymore, stop it Ron!" I yelled.

"You gone cook me breakfast?" He said as he pounded away.

"Fuck yes, I'll cook you breakfast just pull out already!" I screamed.

He pulled out and started laughing. I glared at him as I was catching my breath. I hated the fact he used his dick against me anytime he wanted to force me to do shit. I got up and took a quick shower before making him an egg sandwich with bacon and diced mango. He ate his food like he hadn't eaten in years. I just had a piece of bacon, didn't really have much of an appetite.

"So what are we doing today boo?" He said flashing that Colgate smile.

"Well I don't know about you but I have a photo shoot down in West Hollywood." I said.

"Can I come with you, I love watching you work that shit is sexy." He said winking.

"I can't bring you this time, Naisa told me it makes me look unprofessional. Besides this could be my biggest gig yet, it's some new line for juniors by Sean Combs." I said.

"Man ever since you hired this new agent Naisa, you've been extra worried about your weight and now I'm not aloud to go with you to gigs? Yeah I'm not feeling her." Said Ron.

"That's good that means she's pushing me to do my job the RIGHT way, and now that you're full I gotta go, love ya." I said as I kissed him on the cheek and grabbed my bags, then made my way to my car.