47

Chapter forty seven

I was still a bit dazed. I swore this was all a dream but it wasnt.

" Lee. Elliot."

I got zoned back in and looked at eyeball. We were at my house.
I nod, showing im paying attention to him.

" how are ya feeling?

I shrugged " Still.. kinda out of it"

He nodded. " I missed you.. a lot"

I smiled weakly. I still had no recollection of our relationship before I went into a 'coma'.

" What did we used to do, before this.. shit happened?" I asked. I had photos in my mirror of us.

" we'd go to Irbys a lot. Id take you to the drive in. Uh... we'd go into the fields with the truck and stargaze at midnight a lot. I dont know, regular relationship stuff?"

I sighed. There wasnt much I could say. I wanted to say ' oh, I remember when we did..' and have fun to think about things that happened.

" Wanna go do something? I havent been out much.. haha" he breathes out.

I shrug, looking to the clock. It was around 3:00 in the afternoon.

He grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs to his car and we drove off.

" Where to?" i ask.

" You'll see." He smiles weakly. I nod and sit back.

About 15 minutes later we come upon the lake. I looked at it, it was really beautiful. There was a big rock other people were jumping off. We got out and we walked to the shore.

" You wanna swim?" He chuckles.

" I dont have a bathing suit"

He takes off his shirt and shrugs " You got your underwear "

I watch as he undresses to his boxers then walk into the water. I blush as he waves for me to come in.

I sigh and give in, undressing until I have only my undergarments on and walk in. It wasnt to cold, but it definetly wasnt warm.

I shivered and he picked me up bridal style. My eyes widened " Richard- no. No! Richie!" I yell as he throws me deeper into the water. I stand up, the water was to my neck and I glare at him. He just chuckles.

I swim over to him and tackle him into the water. We both stand back up laughing and look at eachother.

" Eyeball is a weird name" I chuckle.

He rolls his eyes " Well so is Elliot."

I narrow my eyes " Its better than Eyeball"

He chuckles " Yeah yeah whatever sweetheart."

" Your an ass too"

" Lee! Lee- ew what are you doing by my brother?" Chris says running up to me soaking wet.

" Hes weird man" I shrug and we run away.

Eyeball chuckles and shakes his head.

-

" Hey man" I say sitting in the booth across from Teddy. He smiles at me.

" Okay so I was thinking we go t-"

" Hey Doll"

We looked up to see Eyeball and Ace.

" Your weird" I say.

" You look weird"

" Your one to talk, you look scary" I chuckle.

" Can you stop flirting with the broad, lets go" Ace grumbles.

-

" Your weird" I smirk.

" You are too"

" Yeah well your scary"

He nods then stops and looks at me.
" Im an ass too right?"

I giggle and nod.
He cups my face in his hands and kisses me deeply. I eagerly kiss back.

" I think we should go to the other side of the lake" We hear someone whisper.

We turn to see Teddy, Chris, Vern, and Gordie. I roll my eyes at them.

" Y-You look good Elliot!" Vern blushes.

Eyeball pulls me to him covering my chest and glares at the four boys.
" Watch it Tessio"

The boys run off and I roll my eyes.
" Your adorable"

He chuckles and picks me up then throws me back in the water.