Chapter 1: the move

(Y/n) POV

Bella and I had headed out to part of the surrounding desert that had a lot of cacti. We both dug up a small cactus each, I chose a small fluffy one that seemed to have some flower buds on it. While Bella chose a short fat one with prominent needles. It was the day when we would be leaving for Forks. We both wanted a piece of Arizona to take with us. We both made it back and got some very emotional hugs from mum. That was until Phil told us we had to get in the car because if we didn't we might miss our flight.

On the plane there wasn't much to do, but it wouldn't be that long so we both just read until Bella asked me a question. "Do you think Dad will come pick us up in the cruiser? I mean, he is the chief of police now." She asked me curiously.

"Well last time he picked me up in it so yeah I would presume so." I say smiling to her. "Why do you ask?"

"Just thought that it's going to look like Dad is bringing two teenage criminals home with him." This made us both laugh a little.

"Suppose it will. But that's fine." We both continued reading our books. I personally was reading Frankenstein, while Bella was reading The Merchant of Venice. Both good books.

Soon enough we arrived in Forks. We collected our luggage and left. I didn't have much to carry because I often left a lot of my things here in Forks whenever I visited so I had a duffle bag, my guitar in its case, and my keyboard and it's stand in another case. Where as Bella had like 5 or 6 bags. Indeed we were driven home in the cruiser. I personally loved it while Bella seemed rather uncomfortable. Dad tried to strike up conversation between him and Bella but it didn't really work. "So dad how's everyone been since I was last here?" I asked him happily.

"Well, everyones been good. Billy is still as tough as ever even though he's in a wheelchair. Harry is still doing all his hunting and fishing. Jacob, Seth, Leah and all the boys are still good. You haven't missed much. For a change." He chuckled with a smile.

"That does make a difference. Normally I've missed a whole years worth of stories and fun." I grin. "I suppose that won't be happening anymore. Instead I'll be in the stories." At this we both smile widely and happily. We arrive home finally and I leap out of the car, collecting my bags and rushing inside, quickly setting everything up and putting all my clothes away. My (f/c) sheets were freshly washed a put on my bed, I set up my laptop on my desk and unpacked my books onto my book shelf. I had a lot of history books. I loved history and it was kind of an odd thing I loved.

After I sorted my things I heard a car outside, I left my room and it seems Bella also wanted to investigate so we went downstairs and I was very happy to come face to face with Billy and Jacob. "Jake!" I immediately run to him and give him a massive hug which he gladly accepted and hugged me back, we both laughed a little.

"It's good to see you again (y/n). Gets a bit boring without you here." Jake said smiling to me. I then bent down to Billy.

"Hey Uncle Billy." I said happily as we share a hug.

"Jacob's right, it does get boring without you around. Glad you're finally here. Charlie hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming." Billy says with a grin. Bella then walks over smiling awkwardly. Dad seemed a bit embarrassed by this.

"Keep exaggerating, I'll wheel you down the hill." He said playfully but threatening to Billy.

"Right after I ram you in the ankles." Billy said as him and Dad started scuffling about play fighting on the end of the drive. Jacob and I shook our heads. Jake then slowly walked over to Bella.

"I'm Jacob. We made mud pies together when we were little kids." He said nervously. Bella seemed to think for a moment.

"Yeah... I think I remember. But (y/n) talks about you all the time." She said thoughtfully while smiling to him, she then looks back to billy and dad playing. "Are they always like this?" Both me and Jake exchange a look and replied at the same time.