04 .i really think i like you.

'I really don't want to finish this paper –,' Frank complained. He'd been sitting in Gerard's bed for the past couple hours. His laptop crashed so Gerard was letting him use his.

Not that it was the only reason Frank was there. He'd been hanging out with Gerard for the past couple weeks since that night he crashed to watch movies. He'd usually work on school stuff while Gerard sat next to him and drew monsters. Or they played video games. Or watched a horror movie. Or made out in his couch, with a Misfits record playing.

'But you have to,' Gerard reminded him, not taking his eyes off his sketchbook. He had to encourage Frank to do his homework constantly or he'd drop out, but Frank liked that. He liked that he cared so much about his education and forced him to finish his career. 'You know you're smart enough to do this in your sleep.'

'What if I'm not?'

'Stop it! I've read your essays, and you're usually high as fuck when you write them, imagine doing it sober. It's okay if you don't want to be a psychologist, but don't give up so easily.'

'Okaaaay –' Gerard had one this one. Frank knew he was right, so he kept typing.

'If you finish it, you'll get a reward.'

'Does it involve your mouth and my cock?'

'You won't know if you don't finish it.'

Frank still had no idea how this guy he met up at a random party while being high as a kite had ended up caring so much about his future, but there he was. They weren't even fuck buddies since they hadn't fucked yet. They hadn't talked about what exactly they were, but he liked whatever this was.

Friends with certain benefits?

Just friends who like to kiss each other?

Friends who cuddled while watching movies?

Whatever it was, he liked it. A lot.

And as promised, once Frank finished his paper and printed it out, Gerard pulled him to the bed, and started kissing him and pulling down his pants in the same motion. Frank moaned as Gerard kissed his chest, all the way down to his dick. He let him do his thing, and take his entire member. Gerard had a talent, and he always knew how to make Frank feel the best he'd ever felt. Soon Frank was coming down his throat, and Gerard was taking it.

Without saying a word, Frank  got on his knees and blew Gerard too.

'This is the best way to keep me from dropping out college,' Frank said as he lay next to Gerard, who pulled his glue dreads and kissed him.

'I'm glad.'

Frank rested his head on Gerard's shoulder, still panting, all sweat. He wanted to tell him he liked him, and that he liked everything about him and what they had. He knew he'd say he knew that already, but Frank just wanted to tell him he enjoyed every minute with him, and he appreciated him letting him use his laptop and helping him, and letting him stay over every other night. He wanted to tell him he made his life less depressing, and that every morning he got excited to know he'd be hanging out with Gerard, and that was the only thing that kept him sane. But he didn't want to scare him off, so he just kissed him.

They put their clothes back on, and went to the kitchen to look for food. Gerard made him a PBJ sandwich and then they went for a smoke. Frank wanted to spend the night again, but he had to shower and change out of his dirty work clothes. 'So –,' he started out of nowhere, passing him the blunt. He'd been thinking about asking this all day, but he didn't know how to bring it up, and was scared as hell. 'What are we?'

Gerard smirked. 'I don't know. What do you want us to be?'

'Honestly? Anything. I'd be happy with this, or getting married tomorrow. I just want to know if we're in the same page.' He almost said, Before I fall even harder for you, but he held his tongue.