part 15 (IM NOT DEADDD)

(For this chapter your questions will not be answered because I can't find them. I am so sorry, but it's okay to ask other questions and the ones you asked in chapter 14!)

Ask: So how did flamethrower prank turn out?

Cuphead: sorry guys, mugman and y/n won't let me do it. Clearly, they have no respect for scienece.

Mugman: We have respect for our bosses and the fact that they will KILL you

Y/N: literally!

Ask: Can you three drive?

Cuphead: Can we drive? Yes!

Y/N: Can we drive the way police like it? No.

Mugman: True.

Ask: what do you guys think of Pirouletta?

Y/N: You know she's probably the only one that's nicest to us.

Cuphead: True

Mugman: she's really composed too.

Cuphead: The silence around her kinda creeps me out. So does her smile.

Y/N: She's been teaching me some dance lesson, if I ever go on stage to entertain. Still learning tho, She is kinda creepy though.

Mugman: n/n, cups don't be rude she's nice.

Ask: So king dice whats your daily routine around when handling the casino?

King dice: it's a mess made of roaming the floor, keeping an eye on the games, keeping everythin' and everyone in line. Assisting customers in need, or just entertain them in conversation. settling down fights, handlin' the drunks. Setting up the poor souls for Boss. And of course the literally God Damn paperwork. Occasionally I'll take part in a game or perform, but alas, usually I'm busy enough as it is...

Ask: Do you guys know a little demon named bendy at any chance?

Y/N: oh yeah! We watch his show sometimes. The devil does too as well, hehe!

Ask: is king dice teaching Mugman any card tricks?

Mugman: That he does!

Ask: how much are you guys payed? And in what currencey?

Mugman: Uhh... Dollars? Gold coins?

Cuphead: Pay us enough to pay for pretzels and whiskey.

Y/N: The whiskey tastes amazing.

Cuphead: right? (He said in agreement)

(TBC)

(I will be making the next chapter very quickly so be sure to ask any questions!)