Part 19(I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YAAA)

Asks:

Cuphead: well

Cuphead: well...no not really..i wouldn't dwell on it..*lies*

Mugman: Y/N isn't that nice I mean she is! But not all the time! ...but seeing her evil side...

(This is y/n's dark side

(This is y/n's dark side. Her outfit is the same just in a darkish blue manner her horns and gray with red stripes. Her super meter(on her suit) is now dark red, her personality is a sociopathic, perverted, and a little devilish.)

(If you guys don't know what a sociopath is, it's a person who HURTS and KILLS people for FUN.

Darkside Y/n starts to laugh evily and sadistically in the cup bros mind)

Cuphead: Y/n would NEVER become that way.

Mugman: not if we have anything to do with it!

Y/N: *smiles*

Mugman: *drinks from straw on his head*

Cuphead: brother, stooooop.....

Mugman: I'm blue-

Y/N: *covers mouth* NEVER. NOPE!

(ANDDDDD ONTO CASINO CUPSSSSS)

Ask: what is your favorite memory of growing up together? You three seem to have a pretty strong relationship and special bond.

Cuphead: Jeez picking one memory out of our entire life? Uhh...

Mugman: When we freed everyone of their debt to the devil was pretty cool.

Y/N: ya know, I still think they owe us!

Cuphead: yeah!

Mugman: Now, guys, remember, we did it out of good will.

Ask: Hey guys On a scale of 1 to 1p how good are you at flirting skills?

Cuphead: My number is so low in the negatives it below hell itself.

Mugman: I am WAY too nervous to properly flirt so it would probably be as low as a THREE. Heh...

Y/N: I flirt with cups a lot anyway really!

Cuphead: *blushes* Y/N!-

Y/N: so I'd say my number is 10!

King dice: I've gotten strangers willn'  to give their money, house, and DAMN soul for as much as a KISS, I think that's well over ten.

Devil: I don't do flirting, more like seductive spells...or curses.

Ask: Hey Cuphead, what finger gun is your favorite?

Cuphead: I remember I really liked the charge shot, though believe it or not, I also stuck to the original Peashooter a lot.

Ask: Cuphead, Y/N, Mugman what did you do with your first pay check?

Mugman and y/n: Kept it away from Cuphead.

Cuphead: I NEVER EVEN GOT TO HOLD IT

Ask:  Does king dice and the devil know mugs has a crush on cala?

Devil:  uh, He knows that every single fool that fell for her, she then drags to the bottom of the ocean and feeds em' to the sea creatures, right?

King Dice:  Well, surely the one that literally saved her sad soul would be and exception... Or maybe not...

(Lol cala's VICIOUS)

(TBC)

AAAAAAA-