- three

wednesday

it was around lunchtime and jeongin and hyunjin decided to skip it; as they both already ate during class. (they hid the food and surprisingly, no one caught them) they were just inside an empty classroom, sitting on the floor.

and they were planning what their schedule would be. their schedule is:

wednesday: by the end of school, go to the mall to shop for clothes and maybe have some fun after.

thursday: practicing lines with each other.

friday: trying out the outfits with the lines, practicing their act for the program.

saturday: break.

sunday: final practice!

"this schedule seems okay. you're good at this, jeongin." hyunjin complimented the smaller. "yeah, yeah, cut the shit. now take a picture of this so we can get this over with." jeongin said in a serious tone, obvious that he doesn't want anything to do with him.

"but you know we're still gonna hang out after this so why bother being so mean? you're just making this harder for yoursel—" hyunjin got cut off by jeongin who put a finger on his mouth, signalling him to shut his ass up.

"i heard fangirls. if you keep on talking loudly, we'll get flooded here with girls." jeongin whispered to the older's ear.

jeongin wasn't sitting properly, causing him to lose balance; falling on top.. of... hyunjin, creating a loud thud.

"oops.."

the girls from outside heard the thud and opened the door, revealing a jeongin on top of hyunjin. "kya! what are you guys doing?!" one of the girls squealed. "yeah? were you guys kissing? omg!"

jeongin then blushed and stood up. "w-what? no! we we-weren't! don't get the wrong idea, please! don't tell this to anyone!" he rushed in front of the girls and pleaded.

"a-ah, okay! i promise this is only a secret!" a girl said. he hugged the girl. "thanks, girlie!" and pulled away, leaving the two boys alone.

"you said that i talk loudly, i stopped. then you fell on top of me and made a noise. what was the point of stopping me then?" hyunjin chuckled as he pinned the younger on the wall, putting both of his arms on the sides so jeongin couldn't escape.

"w-what are you doing?" jeongin started to stutter and played with his necklace, refusing to look at the other's eyes.

(his outfit)