Chapter I

The more comments I get, the faster I type! 😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Eren's POV)

It was the law of nature. Animals and humans alike, were to compete for survival. But this was just cruel. Wall Maria, the first defense for the humans, was destroyed. They didn't even stand a chance.

It's sad really. Why couldn't Titan and man co-excise in this world, without all this nonsense? It's like asking the sun not to shine. Impossible. Absolutely impossible.

I don't quite understand it myself, but that's just how nature works. But what I do question, is the impossible itself. Nature worked in weird ways. I found this out when I met him. My little sunshine...

(Normal POV)

The long haired Titan looked down on the little blonde human and instantly, he was hooked. The Titan made a low comforting growl and the boy looked up and his eyes widened in fear.

The Titan lowed itself to eye level with the human and growled lowly. The human watched the Titan in curiosity and fear.

It started to rain.

Human and Titan waited for the other to make the first move. It was the human, who made the first move by sneezing. The Titan watched for a few more minutes, till it lifted the human up into the air and place him on the palm of it's hand.

The human hung onto the Titan's large thumb, witch was about a few feet taller then he was, and trembled. The Titan let out a small growl, as it tried to comfort the human. The human looked up at the giant and smiled. "Hi! My name's Armin," he greeted. The Titan growled softly and nodded a greeting.

(Two years later)

"Come on, Eren! Please!" begged the nine year old boy. Eren, the Titan that recused Armin from the rubble of Wall Maria, growled lowly and shook its head. Armin pouted (witch Eren found freaking adorable), "Come on, Eren, I want to see some humans. It's been two years. Please? For me?" he said with puppy dog eyes.

The Titan let out the Titan equivalent of a sigh and nodded its head. Armin brighten and hugged the Titan's leg. Eren let out a low growl and stood up, barely touching to ceiling of the cave. Leaning down, Armin jumped onto the palm of Eren's hand. The Titan then lifted his hand up towards its shoulder, for Armin to stand there.

The Titan growled lowly and looked down at the blonde boy. Armin looked up at the emerald eyed Titan and nodded. With that done, the two made there way out of the cave and towards Wall Rose.

As the two got closer to the wall, Eren couldn't help, but grow worried with every step he took. Armin didn't seem like he noticed, as he stared at Wall Rose in amazement. Eren let out some steam from his mouth. He could never say no to his little sunshine. Never.

Before they were a few meters away from the wall, Eren sensed an attack from above. Quickly, the Titan shoved Armin into his mouth, to avoid the sharp blades. Eren glared at the Scouts and started running away. The Scouts seemed to take this as a challenge and raced after him. Eren growled lowly and ran into the forest.

The chance went on for a few hours, till they finally had Eren cornered. "Smart little Titan, aren't you," mused one of the humans. Eren replied by growling at the human. The human rolled his eyes and walked towards the Titan slowly. "Let's get this over with. Sit still and die," he ordered as he raised his blade. The Titan seemed to start panicking. No way out, but he must protect his little friend.

"Eren, open your mouth," Armin ordered softly. The Titan shook it's head, much to the confusion of the Scouts. "Eren, trust me. You've protected me for two years, now it's my turn," the blonde said softly.

Eren was hesitant at first, but slowly opened his mouth.

The Scouts got their blades ready, till they saw one of their own come out of the Titan's mouth. "Stand down," ordered the small human.

Armin jumped onto Eren's hand and was slowly lowered to the ground. The forest was instantly silent.

"Boy, what are you doing with a Titan!?" demanded the small human. "Titan? You mean Eren? He's my friend," Armin said shyly. "A Titan? As a friend? I don't think so," the short man replied. "Your name is Levi, right? Levi Ackerman," the blonde said.

The short human seemed surprised, but nodded none the less. "Eren, are you sure that this is the human who killed a lot of your kind?" Armin asked as he looked up at his Titan friend. Eren growled and nodded.

"Humans communicating with Titans, how fascinating!" exclaimed one of the humans. Levi ignored her and glared at the blonde boy and his Titan friend. "Enough of this. Grab the kid and kill the Titan," he ordered.

"Yes, Sir!" shouted the Scouts as they rushed the Titan. Eren glared at the humans and roared loudly. The earth started to shack and the Scouts heard more roaring and growling from around them.

Levi cursed, "Damn, more Titans. Shitty Glasses, come with me! The rest of you, keep the others off our tails!" he yelled as he ran after Armin and the long haired Titan.

"Sir, can I capture that Titan and study it?" pleaded Hanji. Levi shot her a glare, "No, you idiot. That Titan is to die and that's final," he snapped. "Fine, meany," Hanji pouted. Levi sighed and shook his head. "Shitty Glasses," he muttered.

"I have a name you know," Hanji pointed out. "I don't care," Levi replied as he killed an oncoming Titan. Hanji muttered something under her breathe and followed after Levi.

Today was just not his day.