Newbie

I've been looking at my new coworker, Tinkie winkie for the last few weeks, I love the way the tight pencil skirt accentuates her beautiful purple legs the way her purple tufts of fur bounce when she walks, I've never talked to her though since she's way out of my league "hey kool aid man!", I hear my coworker tony say in his rough voice "yes?" I say with confusion Tony's never talked to me in the past since we're in different departments , but I know he's popular amongst the workers. "The boss man wants you." Tony says in his smug voice

~Kool aid man walks into his bosses office ~

"You called?" Kool aid man says with confusion looking at his bosses pink feathers, flamingo man starts, "your co-worker tinkie winkie has been having a hard time socializing with the other co workers, I've decided to move her office right next to yours." Kool aid man attempts to contain his raging erection "thank you boss man-" he starts to say when boss man cuts me off "it's flamingo man to you."
"Thank you boss" I say under my breath

As I'm walking back to my desk I see tinkie gathering her things, damn she's hot. kool aid man walks closer to tinkie winkie. "You need help moving your stuff?" Tinkie winkie blushes "sure I'd appreciate it"
As we are walking to my neighboring desk I notice tinkie winkie is stumbling. "You okay" I ask with concern "yes I'm oka-" her sentence is cut off when I realize she's falling towards me. no wait, on top of me?!?!?!?! All the office supplies I was holding fall out of my arms as I try to catch tinkie. I look down at her as she lets out a pained whimper, she attempts to get off me and falls down again. " hey what's wrong" Kool aid man ask with worry "m-my ankle it hurts." I look down to see Tinkies ankle is slightly swollen doesn't look like a break though.

~Tinkie ends up leaving early to go get a brace for her ankle~

Writers note: YOOO SHOUTOUT TO Cassirolls
FOR HELPING ME WRITE THIS IM SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER BTW YOULL FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS IN CHAPTER TWO