The Wedding Crasher

CEO Series #1

This story is purely fictional. Please do not distribute without the author's permission.

So, please read at your own risk.

NOTE:

Hi! If you're gonna start reading this story, please be aware already that this contains a lot of typo errors, wrong grammar, and et cetera. Please be considerate and bear with me while the story continues ^_^

And may I ask every reader to please vote and leave a comment? Hehe. I will forever value your thoughts, your queries and your theories. Please don't be shy as you start reading the story...

I know I have a lot of errors, and this story has been going for years already... the main reason of the slow update was because I have a busy life also, hehe. But will be working on that matter and I'm still working on the errors in this story, hopefully I can revise this soon!

Your votes and comments will always be appreciated. ^_^ Don't be shy to share your thoughts... that would give me energy and inspiration to write more.

And also, I'm sincerely asking the readers to avoid being rude po. I accept constructive criticism but if it's getting extreme, it may inflict me also as much as you can imagine. Let's stay on the positive side always!

ALSO... you can message me in my account here on watty or you can also communicate with me thru twitter: Kirsten_Wp

Thank you and God Bless!

ADDITIONAL NOTE!

Uunahan ko na kayo. Hindi lahat ng pangyayari at sitwasyon sa istoryang ito ay applicable sa REAL WORLD. Like what I have said, this story is purely fictional. Please bear with those ideas, situations and et cetera that you found odd. Ginawa ko talaga silang ganoon. Intentional. Thanks!