- 1

Y/N's P.O.V

Senku is my boyfriend for almost 5 years. We met in a science contest and that day we became close. He's the President of science club and I'm the Vice President. I really don't know why we ended up like this. I just remember I confessed to him and he accepted my feelings and then we started dating and became in a relationship. Our relationship is not like the others.
We're not being lovey dovey. Our relationship is secret. Only Taiju and Yuzuriha knows our relationship back in modern world. We never have a physical contact such as holding hands in or out front of the people.

Well, I can't blame Senku for that thing, he really don't like being lovey dovey to someone.

Here now in a stone age, we're too busy for making a ship, we still couple and still haven't act like a couple. For the years with him in this stone world, we just paying attention to science, everything we need to do is to recover this world. Actually this upcoming week is our anniversary but of course, he doesn't care at all. Just like the odd times. He never gave me gifts or saying just a simple 'happy anniversary'. But me, I always bought him. Everything that connects with science. Lately, I noticed that science is the only thing that connects us, no more no less, we just talk about how to recover this stone world, and so on.

Here in stone world only Yuzuriha,Taiju,Ukyo,Gen and Ryusui knows about our relationship.

I'm just a simple science freak student, I'm not pretty. I'm ugly. My body is useless when talking about physical abilities and my face is useless too when talking about appearance. I have (hair/color) hair, big round (e/c) eyes, My height is 4'9 and freckles across my cheeks and nose. Which why they bullied me. They say I'm so ugly, well that's the truth.

My childhood days is not memorable like the others. They always bullied me because of my freckles. They say it was a bad luck charm. I just hung down my head to hide the tears that coming out from my (e/c) orbs.

Back to the topic, My heart broke into pieces when I see Senku laughing with Kohaku. I'm so jealous. Kohaku is a pretty and smart strong girl, while Me just a simple human being. I wish I could be like her. I sighed as I thought that kind of thing.

"Nine" I look at Gen, standing next to me. Nine?

"Hmm?" I hummed as he said Nine

"That's the 9th time you sighed. Not a simple sighed, but a heavy one, what's wrong?" He asked. I sighed again

"Nothing, I'm just tired Haha" I chuckled bitterly

"Tired of seeing Senku and Kohaku? Tired or Jealous?" He replied and give me a smirk

"Whatever Gen" I said and starts to walk away, Gen always noticed that I'm staring at Senku, he always tease me about it. Saying that I'm in love with Senku. I just deny it, bet he never stop teasing me so I admit that me and Senku are in a relationship.

"Where are you going?" he asked

"To the place, where you not exist"

"So Harsh (Y/N)-chan~"

I walked and walked, away from the camp. I saw a cliff and sit there. It's already dark, My gaze shifted up to see the sky, there's a beautiful moon and stars.I'm just seating there and thinking some  random things.

I'm so useless, back then and now. I don't even know why Senku revived me. I'm just a piece of trash.

I let out a chuckles of what I thought. I felt my eyes tearing up, why I'm crying? I try to wipe it but it's useless. My eyes is now flowing out amount of salt water, I get back on what I thought and start crying

"Crying infront of a beautiful view in the middle of the night, is just like in a romantic movies. I feel like I'm watching a movie" my thoughts are stopped when someone spoke

"Are you crying because you miss someone or somewhat or because of this beautiful view" he added, a man's voice. And I know this gentle soft voice coming from

"Ukyo" I muttered out.

Ukyo is one of my friends, actually a bestfriend here in stone world. Since the day that Tsukasa Empire was lost in the battle. Ukyo and I starting to work together. We have the same taste in food, music and more.

They thought that we're dating, we just laugh as a replied, Senku never said a thing about it. He doesn't care at all.

"Why are you crying? Care to tell me" he said as he sit next to me

My gaze is still in the sky

"I'm not crying" I retort

"You can't fool me, I have a super hearing that can hear even your heavy breath, so why?" He asked again his gaze is in sky too

"Is this about attention again? Senku didn't give you right?"

I stay silent not answering his questions. We just seat there, looking at the beautiful scenery until he start to set the blanket, after that he lay down, his one arm are back on his head making it as a pillow and his other hand are just there, he tap it and said

"Here, let's sleep"

I accept his offer and lay down on his arm make it as pillow. We just there laying down and staring at the beautiful view.

We always do it if he or me has a problem. Looking to the sky and taking the silence and the beautiful scenery as a stress reliever.

Senku knows this, but he doesn't really care, he's too busy for rebuilding plan of this world. I know that rebuilding the civilization of this world is important but can he just give me a little attention? I sighed.

My eyes are getting heavy, so I close my eyes and sleep, and wishing that Senku will give me some attention tomorrow.

A/N: Here's the first chapter! Good day/night everyone! I hope you like it, Keep safe and Thank you for reading. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT. Arigatou minna-san~ <3

✏: bokutowlhoot