- 2

Y/N's P.O.V

I heard a sounds of birds chirping so I opened my eyes and the sunlight is the one who greet me, ah it's already morning. I look at Ukyo that was laying next to me, but he's not here now. I'm the only one who's here. Maybe he comes back now in the village. I stand up and pick the blanket and start to walk towards the camp too.

We always do that, and the next day we separate ways, he always comes back in the camp before me since I always waking up late. So no one will notice. But still someone, will get curious and asked something stupid. Especially the snaky-lazy bastard named Ginro and also the snaky-mentalist named Asagiri gen even if he knew that Senku and I.

"(Y/N)-san is here!, hey (Y/N)-san! Good Morning"

"Hey Suika, Good morning" I greet back, Suika is the one who greeted me with a smile. Everyone looking at me with a huge grin or smirk on their face. What the hell is happening?

Everyone except Yuzuriha and Taiju. Taiju looks mad. While Yuzuriha is looks sad.

"Oh, is the rumors true that our dear (Y/N)-chan is in a relationship with our super hearing Ukyo?~" Asagiri-gen said in a sing song tone that makes the others smirk

"What?" I asked confused. I look around and then I saw Senku staring darkly at me. I look at him confused saying my eyes as 'whats happening?' but he just look away and back to his work

And then I saw Ukyo who's walking around with the big pile of silk on his hands. He just mouthed me 'Yo see us'.

Damn that freakin' cop officer.

"IS THAT TRUE (Y/N)-SAN? WAHHHHH I'M HURT!" Ginro whining about it, but Kinro just drag him.

"Don't deny it (Y/N)-chan, I see you two, you two are so sweet" Yo teasing me then Kohaku spoke

"I never thought that (Y/N) will be having in a relationship with someone. Senku must be proud" she said and look at Senku who was having a conversation with Kaseki

"We're not in a relationship-" I was cutted of by Ginro's shouting and crying. Literally crying.

"BUT YO SEE YOU TWO! HE SAID THAT YOU TWO HUGGING EACH OTHER LIKE A COUPLE! SO-"

"Ginro shut up!" And then Kinro drag him away again.

"Don't deny it (Y/N)-chan!" Said by Yo.

"And here I thought that you and Senku is in a relationship" I was stopped by Ruri's sentence

How?

Everyone stop on Ruri's sentence. Even Senku who's doing something with old man Kaseki is stopped by her sentence.

"Why did you said something like that Ruri?" I sweatdrop on what she said

"Well I always see the way you look at Senku, you always look at him like he's the only man in this world. And I also see the way Senku looked at you whenever someone guy talks to you especially if its Ukyo, Gen and Ryusui. His eyes is full of Jealous" she muttered out that makes everyone gasp

Wait? He's jealous? Impossible.

"Why the hell, I'm in?" Gen said

"That's base on my observations" she replied

"Then, your observations is wrong, Senku? Is jealous? Impossible *chuckles*" I said and laughed bitterly

"That's right. That's the illogical thing that you said, I never into love y'know, so it's 10 billion impossible that I'll be jealous. In other words we're not in a relationship" Senku said bluntly.

"See haha" I said and laughed bitterly. A small smile is visible on my face. They see me that I'm happy but am not. Senku's word breaks my heart again. I sense that my tears is coming out, I try my best to stop it. I was about to leave when someone put his arm around my waist. I looked at the one who did that and my eyes see Ryusui besides him is Francois.

"That's right their not in a relationship! Because we're dating HAHA" and then he laughs. Francois just smiling. While everyone is shocked. Senku just raised his right eyebrow.

Okay what the hell is this again?

"Woah? Really?" Yo asked

"Yep!" Ryusui replied then looked at me and winked. Oh I get it now, he's doing this to help me. He also know that Senku and I are in a relationship. How? He just said 'based on my observation'

"FIRST, UKYO? AND THEN NOW RYUSUI? WHY (Y/N)-SAN? WHYYYYY?" said by Ginro

"Ginro! I said shut up!" Said by his brother.

"WAIT! BEFORE YOU DRAG ME, IS THAT TRUE Y/N-SAN?" he asked before Kinro drag him again

"uhm-" everyone's waiting for my answer. I looked at Gen and Ukyo trying to get help but Gen just smirk, And Ukyo just mouthed me 'Sorry'. I looked at Yuzuriha and Taiju too. Taiju was  about to speak when Yuzuriha drags him away then she mouthed me 'you can do it' and then she walks away with Taiju.

What's the sense of cheering me if I don't even know what to do? Damn!

"What now Y/N-chan? Everyone's waiting for you answer~" I glared at Gen who's teasing me, he worsening the situation. I felt Ryusui arms removed around my waist but his hand sliding in my hands then he squeeze it waiting for my answer. I looked at Senku who's looking for me with his raised right  eyebrow. His waiting for my answer. I looked at him apologetic.

"Y-yes!" I said, trying to be sound  cheerful

*silence*
*silence*
*silence*

A moment of silence covered us until Ginro shout and crying

"NOOOO! KILL ME NOW KINROOO"

A/N:What reader-chan is involve with Ukyo and Ryusui? What now? Senku what will you do?

Good day/night minna-san, I hope you enjoy this chapter! So how's your day? I hope you're okay :) Keep safe and Thank you! Mwuahhh <3