Chapter 9

"Hey Marin," Tikki said as Marin was daydreaming away as he doodles in his sketchbook, "Marin!"

"Yeah Tikki," Marin responded still in a daze after working on his profiles to submit to the university.

"The party with Luna?" Tikki tries to remind him.

"Huh isn't that later?" Marin asked.

"Later is now," Tikki tries to explain.

"Wait for what?" Marin started to panic as he went to get his satchel, "T, you should have told me earlier."

"I'm sorry that you were on another planet," Tikki stated in annoyance as she floated with cross arms.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Marin asked as he was putting on his signature jacket and styling his hair.

Tikki pick up the page he was doodling, "You were daydreaming."

"So?"

"About Adrianna," Tikki stated as she revealed the drawing to be a sketch portrait of her, "You're still in love with her."

Marin blushed as he immediately denied it, "uh... uh... no were just friends."

"You're in denial, what about what happened at the museum!" Tikki states.

"Nothing happened but her eyes did sparkle like emeralds," Marin sighed as he realized what Tikki was saying.

"Marin are you still in love with Adrianna?"Tikki asked firmly as she flew in front of him to stopped avoiding her.

Marin sighed as Tikki demanded the truth, "I can't be in love with her. I'm with Luna."

"Marin you can't just move on with your feelings," Tikki stated.

"Look I had my chance," Marin started to argue but Tikki interrupted.

"And now you have it again," Tikki states, "You haven't been like this since the first time you met her and realized that you fell in love. Then you stopped because she was dating a k-gam."

"What about Luna? I love her," Marin argues.

"Really?" Tikki says sadly as she wanted Marin to admit it.

"Yeah I do," He gave a reassuring smile, "I love her."

Tikki smiled as he was genuine, "Ok, Marin. Don't forget to tell her too." Tikki says as she went into his front pocket as they made their way out to Luna's ship.

"What do you mean by that?" Marin chuckles.

"You do realize she has been your girlfriend for about a month and you haven't told her I love you," Tikki comments.

"Yes, I have," Marin stated with a confused expression as he thought about it, "huh, I haven't had I?"

"Not really," Tikki admitted.

Marin took a deep breath, "I'll tell her tonight, T."As he said he pondered in thought about his feeling towards Adrianna.

_____________________________

"What if I told him?" Adrianna asked as she stared at her ceiling as she laid down on her bed.

"Tell who?" Plagg asked as he flew across the room searching the bookshelves for his beloved cheese, "Where's my cheese Adri!"

"I'm going to tell him," Adrianna stated in conclusion not paying attention to Plagg.

"What? You know where my cheese is?" Plagg said excitedly.

"What? No! That's not... Did you check where you last took a nap? And I'm talking at Marin," Adrianna explained.

"What does he have to do with my cheese?" Plagg as in confusion.