Finding You

Jimin POV

^Morning^
Today we have practice. So I woke up and do my morning routine. I still cany forget about Jungkookie. We all feel bad. But we still believe that Y/n is still alive. We all believe in that exept of Jungkookie because he was the one who see her fall. And because of that he rarely goes out of the house exept for works and something urgent. Even if he needs to go out he dont want to go out alone. And also since the tragedy he began to have nightmares.

^after practice^

Suga POV

Here we go again our Kookie lock himself in his room again. But its okay because today the detective is going to come and inform us about our lil sis. Hope we found her and make Kookie happy because she was the clostest yo Kookie. 🔊Ding-dong🔊. The detective has come. 안녕하세요 Bangtan, he greet us. 안녕 detective-nim. So hows the searching of our sister, I ask straight to the poiny I dont want yo waste any time it hurt me seeing my brother sad and it also hurt me not seeing my precious kitten (thats what I call her). Okay lets go straight to the point. Your sister is still alive, he said but I cut him off and call Jungkookie. Kookie go down now! Ppali. 네 형, he answerd  after he go down I ask the detective to start again from the start. So detective can you start from the beggining. And I dont want to hear any of you guys talk or ask him before he finish singing arraso! 네, the others answer. Like what I just say your sister Y/n was alive. When she fall down from the bridge a grandma found her and bring her. Now she live with that grandma and her daughter. She was still a senior high studeny in Seoul school. She is not dead. She loss her memory the only thing she remembered was that her name is Park Y/n and she has 7 brothers. But she dont remember their name and what they look. She is very good at singing, acting, dancing, rapping, and cooking. She has a best friend named Mimi in her school. Whats unbeliveable she was also BlackPinks friend. I also heard that she want to have an audition at YGE so that she can keep intouch with BlackPink. He explain very detail. So what can we do so that we can keep intouch with her. So that little by little she can remember us, Jin hyung ask. Well she was the schools president and her friend Mimi was the schools vice president. Well you can tell her that you guys were going to held a concert at her school so that you can keep intouch with her. And said that you also want some of the student to also perform and tell that you guys will help to train them. Well you see beside being the schools president and role model because of her bauty she is also the schools music mentor which includes dance, sing, and rap since she has that kind of skill, he explain but then add wait up I almost forgot maybe you cam keep in touch more with her since she and her friend was your big fan. She is a fan of her own brother. Oh nvm she dont remember us, Tae said and suddenly we burst into laughter even Jungkookie I was glad finally we can see him smile even laugh again now. After that the detective go home and we talk to our manager-nim. He said that its okay and then we sleep.

Yo-yo-yo
Author-nim here. Thankyou for reading I apreciate it. Here it comes the second chapter stay tined for the next chapter

감사합니다👍
사랑해요❤
보라해💜