ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
____________

I keep a blank face even though I want to roll my eyes. Mr.Lee and Mrs.Lee were showing so much happiness for our so called engagement. Like seriously, I can clearly see that it was all fake. They called us here just to show off their wealth and we are here just to show off this so called engagement.

Everything about this business world is showing off your wealth and power. By our marriage, our family will have a stable place in this business world.

Everyone is sharing small talk with Jisoo while avoiding me as much as possible. They knows I'm not a person of small talks. When I talk, it's about business or else it's about settling, ofcourse I'm the arrogant prince of Kim.

"We can go if you want." Jisoo whispered smiling at the people passing infront of us.

"No, it's okay. I've something to do here anyway." She give me questioning glare as I smiled at her. She shakes her head, attention turning to the people who's showing so much interest in our so called engagement.

I'm attending this party because it benefits me, not because my so called father told me to. I know if we didn't attend this show off party, there will be consequences but hell with it, this is not the first time and he knows I can bear everything, I'm KIM Taehyung after all.

"Tae, Jungkook is here!" ohhh well, I didn't told her about our encounter. But how in the world she knows about it? Ofcourse it must be my so called father, he's crazy.

But he's scared, he's scared of Jungkook. He knows if Jungkook get back together with me he'll lose everything. He'll lose his dreams, he'll lose his power.

And he's scared of it.

It's so good to see him all scared, I smirk.

But there's no US, never be.

I'm not worthy of his love.

Don't think about it Taehyung.

"Yeah, I forget to tell you. He's back from Canada."

"That's not am saying, he's here, in this party." what! That's--- no way.

I'm not ready meet him again.

"How, how do you know?" Tae, be brave, don't show your weakness, not infront of him, not infront of others, be strong.

"I know because, he's walking over here right now." SHIT.

I whirl back, and my heart jumps into my throat. My stomach tightens, and when those cold black eyes pierce right into mine as he effortlessly moves his muscled body through the crowd.

Fuck he's hot.

Get a grip Taehyung.

"Congratulations," it was the first thing he said as his eyes traveled to the ring on my finger. And it was the first time I felt the weight it has on my finger.

"Oh Bestfriend, long time no see," it was directed to Jisoo, she's standing beside me hanging her head low, wringing her hands.

"Oh, You must have forget me, I'm Jeon Jungkook, I don't know if my name can give your memory back." He snort, pushing his fingers through his hair, as his piercing black eyes slide over me in a way that sends a tingle of heat through me.

Think about something else Taehyung.

Think.

Don't get him on your mind,

You hurted him,

You broke him Taehyung.

And you are gonna do it again, don't let him get you, be strong.