Three

Cutting Ties

They said that the first step from moving on is cutting ties with the person you want to get over with.

It seems odd for the fact that why didn't you think about that from the first place, but you guess you just can't.

But it was for the best

It's been a week since you last saw him not reply to him. It's not like he was contacting your from the first place, since he manage to get his girl it seems like the connection between the two of you has been cut off.

It wasn't easy at first, you kept wanting to message him that leads you to slamming your phone on the wall just to prevent yourself from calling him or sending him a thing. Ignoring him in the campus was easy, you are never on the same course so it was easy not to see him from time to time.

Its been a week

yet you won't stop glitching

It's starting to put you at great disadvantage, specially since it was you hand that won't stop glitching. It was getting harder and harder for you to write or even eat.

But you guess it was much better than every part of you glitching.

"Why are you ignoring me"

He slam his hand on the wall next to your head

You frown, (eye color) orbs staring at his brown ones

"I'm not"

You lied, looking at him directly in the eyes

"Cut the crap (nick name)"

He stated, you can hear the foot steps of the students walking past the empty and dark corner of the corridor

"Why are you ignoring me."

It wasn't a question, it was a statement

"I told you I wasn't ignoring you. Shindo"

You stated with a glare, heart hammering on your chest as it feels like it was about to burst out.

His face used to make your heart flatter, now just look at him makes you throw up in pain.

"You haven't been reply to me and has been avoiding me around the campus."

He stated, you advert your glaze somewhere other then him

It hurts

It hurts just by looking at him

You felt him place his finger on your chin, holding it gently to make you face him,

"Is there something wrong?"

He stated as soon as you meet his glaze.

The look on his face was certainly worried.

A worried look to a friend

You slap his hands away,

"It's none of your business"

You stated, holding your hand close to your chest as he back off,

hurt written all over his face, you advert your eyes on the ground.

"I thought we're friends"

His voice cracked, making you stare wide eyes, eyes still glued on the floor

"Yo?"

the voice wasn't you nor his. It was his girlfriends.

You lost the privilege to call him Yo months ago

You saw his feet move, walking away from you as you heard his voice.

"Fine, two can play this game"

He stated before walking over where his girlfriend is.

Lunch break is over.

And you didn't attended the following classes that day.

No one knows how much you cried that day

or how your body glitches