Seven

Forgive

Part of letting go is forgiving

In order to move on, in order to let go, you have to forgive yourself, and the person who cost you pain.

Acceptance is hard, specially with Seiji's unexpected confession, it caught you off guard, but made you realize you ain't the only on suffering and hurting, and that you should really let him go.

He will never come back

That was something you made yourself accept to no end. It's been months, you're doing fine, Seiji and your brother was there to support you.

So it's been months, you no longer breakdown whenever you see them, but that doesn't change the fact that you are still in no speaking terms.

But to your pleasure.

It doesn't hurt anymore

You rarely glitch, rarely. For you have something in mind.

Guilt

You never really explain to Shindo Yo why you stop talking and ignoring him.

So you decided to talk to him.

"Excuse me"

It was lunch time, you decided to go on his table where you and him usually sit, now he was sitting there with her and his friends.

The pain might be gone,

but the feelings are still there.

They all look at you, eyes glued on your form, probably wondering who the hell are you.

"Oh, oh! It's you."

Tatami stated, pointing a finger at you as she recall you.

"Yeah.... Can I talk to you Shindo?"

He didn't look at you.

But then he stand up after letting go of his girlfriends hand before saying a short goodbye to his friends.

Soon you found yourself outside the cafeteria and on the back of the school main building, one where you two used to sneak out to talk and just rest there, enjoying each other's patient.

"Soo"

There was silence as you stare at the clear sky, he was sitting on the glass, while you watch his back, leaning against the wall

"What do you want to talk about?"

He didn't took nor glance at you, he was just staring at the clear sky as a wind breeze brush over you two

(hair color) locks swaying because of the wind, you spoke as you bow at him.

"I'm sorry"

You stated, staying still at your bowing position facing his back

"I'm sorry if I suddenly push you away. I was selfish not giving you a reason why"

You open your eyes as you felt your eyes sting

"I'm sorry Shindo"

You stay still, eyes fixed on the glass but then a school shoe can into view.

"Stupid"

You straighten yourself at his words.

"Took you long enough"

Then he pull you into a hug, making you smile slightly

"The reason --"

"I understand if it's something you want to keep as a secret. Just be ready to tell me when you're ready"

He stated as he withdraw his hands and you gently back off.

You smile at him.

"Yeah. Thank you for understanding"

"You wanna go and seat with us? I'm still hungry"

He stated with a frown, rubbing his tummy as it makes you chuckle

"Whatever you say Shindo"

He might not be asking for forgiveness, you might not admitted the reason why you started ignoring him, but this conversation was enough to lift a weight off your shoulder as you reconcile your friendship with him.

The feelings might still be there

You watch him talk about the his past few days to catch up with his life on your way back to the cafeteria. Hands place on your back, unlike the other day, it's not glitching anymore.

You are yet to move on from him

all you need is

to forgive, and forget