a long day after work

mattia imagines
"baaabe" i heard mattia in from his 8 hour shift he comes upstairs from the front door . i was on our bed with my red lingerie set . mattia made it to the front of the stairs and walked into our room . he licked his lips and looked at me up and down , he walked up to our bed and laid his hand on my ass .

"you look so good baby" he says between our kiss . he starts caressing my ass , he breaks the kiss and stats going down to my neck leave big dark marks on my neck , i lightly moan as he takes off my laced bra .

i get off the bed and take mattia's shirt off for him. mattia unbuttons his pants and slides them down . he takes off his boxers and and reveals his big length . i get on my knees and start rubbing my hands around it . i but my mouth on it and fit as much as i can . he lifts my hair up for me and pushes my head down . he slowly lifts me up and i get on the bed . he opens my legs for me and takes off my underwear. he throws them around somewhere in the room and starts eating me out . i loudly moan while i arch my back . mattia moves his tounge spelling c o c o n u t and moves my clit with his thumb.

"mm fuck" i say dragging out the 'u' and gets up from between my legs and puts his cock inside of me . he pulls in and out but then tells me to get up . i get on my hands and knees arching my back . he rams into mad and starts slapping my ass .

"whose pussy is this" he says hardly hitting my ass , i couldn't reply the pleasure was taking over .

"i said whose pussy is this " he slaps my ass harder and started raising his voice .

"oh fuck . mm urs mattia" i simply say

"that's not my name " he slaps my ass once more but harder , he was speeding up and ramming into me .

"mmm urs dad-dy" he pulls out and cums on my back . he lays on the bed while i'm damn near already under then blankets. he lifts the blanket up and goes under it then cuddles next to me .