(Y/N)

Name: (Y/N)Age: 11 Number: 76394Birthday: August 22nd 2034Race: HumanHair color: Orange Eye color: Green Height: 157 cm (5 foot 2 inches)-------------History:

Name: (Y/N)
Age: 11
Number: 76394
Birthday: August 22nd 2034
Race: Human
Hair color: Orange
Eye color: Green
Height: 157 cm (5 foot 2 inches)
-------------
History:

(Y/N) was born on August 22nd 2034, 2 minutes after their older sister, Emma. (Y/N) and Emma were both sent to Grace Field House a year later in 2035. Under the parental care of Isabella and the happy times they spent with their fellow foster siblings, (Y/N) had a happy childhood. Due to their close age and probably the fact that they are the top students academically, (Y/N) was exceptionally close to Norman and Ray out of all of the orphans in Grace Field. (Y/N) has also always been very close to their sister.
-------------
Personality:

(Y/N) is very bubbly and optimistic. They're always the last one out of bed and are usually forced to wake up. Like their sister, (Y/N) is shown to be very brave, as (Y/N) put on a courageous front went helping Gilda catch catch the "ghost" that were lurking inside Grace Field House. (Y/N), like their sister, is very athletic but more introverted and would rather stay quite and listen to people converse.

(Y/N) always shows unlimited love and care for their fellow foster siblings; especially the younger kids.

After discovering Conny's corpse and the truth behind Grace Field House and Isabella, (Y/N) immediately broke down into a traumatized state as they could only think about how they maybe could've prevented this. After this event, (Y/N)'s desire to escape us fuel by their love for their family. (Y/N) refuses to leave anyone behind since they don't want anymore of their siblings to suffer the same fate as Conny. According to Krone, (Y/N), exactly like their sister, always thinks about other before themselves, so much so that they dilute their chances of saving themselves by refusing to leave any family behind. Despite having a somewhat of a naïve personality, (Y/N) is extremely observant, has a strong will, and if Emma refuses to give up, so will (Y/N).

Additionally, (Y/N)'s love and trust in Emma can sometimes lead them going along with Emma's ideas that can be seen as very reckless.

(Y/N) often keeps a kind demeanor but can become serious if needed, especially when it comes to
their siblings. When (Y/N) feels that themselves or their family are threatened, they aren't afraid and won't hesitate to show an intimidating side.
-------------
Skills and Abilities:

Intelligence:

(Y/N) was considered one of the four geniuses of Grace Field. Although they aren't as intelligent as Norman or Ray, (Y/N) is an extremely fast learner and could be just as smart as Norman in just a few weeks if he were to
teach (Y/N) everything he knew. Because of this fast learning ability, (Y/N) is able to receive full marks on nearly every test and can memorize anything and everything perfectly. (Y/N) has proven to know and understand Morse code.

Agility:

Due to (Y/N)'s capable athleticism, (Y/N) has great physical abilities and above-average reflexes. (Y/N) has the second best physical capability out of any of the other orphans in the house. Emma is the only one more physically capable than (Y/N). Emma and (Y/N) are always the last ones to be caught in the games of tag they play at Grace Field. (Y/N) only gets caught because they always go with Emma even if they know it's a bad idea and someone like Norman has already thought ahead.
-------------