「181045」

If you want more The Promised Neverland content from me, please check out my newest fic!

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

IMMEDIATE MANGA SPOILERS IN THE FANFICTION

Anyways, if you're a manga reader or are comfortable with spoilers a little description of the book is below!

The reader, a (female) otaku dies and gets reincarnated as a baby in Grace Field plantation 3 with her memories of her previous life. How will she deal with this and will she try to stay with the original plot or change things? Will she fall in love or will she die, again?

A second chance!! The Promised Neverland x F!Reader out now!

------------------------------

"Hi" - speech

'Hi' - thoughts

Hi - sounds

------------------------------

A demon's minion. Mom's subordinate? A second set of eyes watching us. Another person in the way. Another obstacle.

------------------------------

'We have 16 kids who are under three years old and mom's not the only enemy anymore.' I recall 'It's now even more difficult to escape.'

"Damn it!" Norman shouts, as he punches the tree that Ray consistently resides under.

I jump at the sudden shouting. Emma notices and grabs my hand. I give her a smile, one which she returns.

"This is bad. Another demon minion. Plus she's living in an inconvenient spot." Ray says relatively calmly although you could hear he was agitated.

"The vacant room we just cleaned." I mumble.

...About 10 minutes earlier...

"Please use this room." Mom says as she turns to Sister Krone, gesturing inside a room on the second floor.

"Understood, thank you." Sister Krone replies, turning to face Mom.

Emma, Ray, Norman, and I were intently watching this scene play out from the landing on the stairs, observing our enemies.

"Her room is in the center of the three children's rooms." Emma says so just us three kids can hear.

"To make it easier for her to watch us..." Norman adds on.

Both Mom and Sister Krone turn around after noticing our presence. Emma, Norman, and I give them polite smiles while Ray's expression doesn't change, as per usual.

... Present...

"We played into her hands and made preparations to welcome another enemy." Norman explains "I would have known had I given it more thought"

"But even if we knew there was no way to prevent it." Ray reasons "Why are you so..."

"It's not about preventing it. Mom kept dangling clues in front of us." Norman snaps back.