Chapter 5 class rep

(Y/N) POV

Irina and I were currently walking to school while talking about random things, until we heard a familiar voice behind us.

Yaoyorozu: (Y/N), Irina wait for me!

We turned around and saw Yaoyorozu running towards us while waving. She reached us and put her hands against her knees while panting.

Yaoyorozu: glad I caught up to you two, but first good morning you two.

Irina&I: good morning Yaoyorozu.

We walked some more until something dropped out of my pocket and Yaoyorozu picked it up.

Yaoyorozu: ahm (Y/N) who are the two people on this photo?

(You are Issei)

Irina: you're caring this picture with you around?

(Y/N): yes I do it's like a lucky charm and to answer your question, the two children on the photo are Irina and I.

Yaoyorozu: well I could identify Irina, but you don't look like the boy on the photo?

(Y/N): that is because my quirk changed my hair and eye color to red and orange.

Yaoyorozu: you two look so cute on the picture.

Irina: thanks.

She said with a smile I just nodded and but saw the confused look on Yaoyorozu face.

(Y/N):is something bothering you Yaoyorozu?

Yaoyorozu: yes, why is there a sword and a shield (both the shield and the sword look different) in the background, isn't it dangerous?

(Y/N): Irina you should explain it to her.

Irina:okay, you see Yaoyorozu the sword is named hauteclere and the shield is named Ancile both of them are family treasures, the two belonged to our mother until she was you know what happend.

Yaoyorozu: which means the two belong now to (Y/N), because he is the older one, correct?

Irina: wrong, these two belong to me.

Yaoyorozu: why's that?

Irina:well you have to know that our mother's quirk is also angel and so is our grandmother.

Yaoyorozu: ah, I get it, these two things belong to you because you have the angel quirk and not like (Y/N) a Phoenix quirk.

Irina:that's right, but there is a problem what you have to know.

Yaoyorozu: oh, as long as it is not that you lost the two things.

Irina just laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of her hand.

(Y/N)"she didn't lost them the two things are at our old home in kuoh.

Yaoyorozu: then you can just go there and get the two things, right?