Konoha high: Trust me Chap 2

Chapter 2 – Past Connections revealed

Author’s chat: Heya! Thank goodness it the holidays. I now have some free time and can continue writing! 10-timer will be happy. ^^

In the Police Headquarters . . .

“I have a job for the six of you. You will be guarding this girl. She is being targeted by a gang of murderers by the name of Akatsuki and your abilities will be the best to protect her. Also, since you all are attending her school, it allows you to protect her even during school time. Here is her file and files on the gang members,” the head of the police told the six teenagers, handing them each a folder.

“Whoa! What’s up with her past? Her village gets attacked by Akatsuki and she’s the only survivor,” one of the teenagers, a guy, comments.

“This gang, Akatsuki, why is it that the file says that they have killed and tortured many but have never let anyone survive until her? Plus, there isn’t a lot of info on any of them,” another guy spoke.

“Madara, the leader of Akatsuki. Pein, second-in-command, has a few strange abilities linked to his eyes. Hidan, a member of a banned religion, carries a double scythe. Konan, in charge of getting Akatsuki’s Intel and the only woman in the gang. Deidara, the world’s most fearsome bomber and terrorist. Kakuzu, in charge of Akatsuki’s finance and an unusual surgeon. Zetsu rarely fights and we unfortunately have very little info on him. Kisame, carries a large sword and is not to be fought one-on-one. If you’re up against him, take him out as a group. And lastly, Itachi,” the head of police continued before being interrupted by one of the teenagers.

“Wait; don’t tell me this guy’s related to Sasuke-teme?”

“He is. He has the same abilities as Sasuke but is much more dangerous. He was actually from one of my military camps, very loyal. We have yet to discover why he betrayed us,” the head of police replied.

“Great, another Uchiha to watch out for. Troublesome,” one of the teenagers sighed.

“But that’s not all. Out of all of them, the ones you will have to look out for are: Madara, Itachi, Hidan, Pein, Deidara and possibly Kisame. The others are mostly there to support them. All our records show that the others do not participate in the killing but they are criminals for other reasons. Some of the military troops that we’ve sent after them have discovered that Akatsuki recently found out about Nekona Umi being alive. As the military men do not possess the abilities you six have, they don’t have a chance of protecting Umi,” the head of police said before being interrupted.

“Ok, ok. We get what you mean. It’s just a job that only we can do. Got it,” one of the guys said impolitely.

“Naruto-kun, you shouldn’t speak like that,” one of the girls spoke.

“Gomen na sai,” Naruto apologised.

“Don’t worry. I know that you understand that it’s just another job. But, this job has something to do with your past. Naruto, your parents were murdered. Hinata, your uncle was murdered. Temari, Gaara, your uncle was brain-washed and did suicide. You all know that. You also know that the culprit hasn’t been caught. What if I told you that Akatsuki was responsible for all of that?”

Later, in Umi’s house . . .

“What were you thinking, Otou-san? They’re just teenagers! They can’t possibly protect Umi!” Natsu said loudly to his father.

“They are six highly trained teenagers. The head of police believes that they will be able to stop Akatsuki from killing Umi,” his father said.