Chapter 17

He then heard quiet sobbing coming from the bathroom, immediately recognizing as Yuri's breaking his heart in two.

JJ took out a paperclip out from his pocket and picked the lock, pushing the door open to see his beloved fiancé sitting on the tiled floor with his legs to his chest, hugging them and crying into them. JJ wasn't having it so he kneeled down to his side and wrapped him in a tender hug, a smile crossing both their lips.

Hush now baby, there's no need to cry,

"No need to cry, mon chaton, I'm here." He said with his signature grin that caused Yuri let out a quiet and seemingly hushed giggle. Though it was still audible enough for JJ to hear.

Let me wipe away those lemon eyes,

JJ wiped away the tears that poured from the Russian's eyes, placing a soft kiss on his lips to which he gladly returned. Yuri explained what had happened at the hospital. JJ felt an anger boil up inside him but he remained calm and hugged him gently. He assured him he was safe and loved and they he'd make sure he didn't hurt him or touch him ever again.

All your worries, such a waste of time.

Yuri smiled and tackled his fiancé into a big hug, his smile as bright as ever and his tears no more.

You can't even see how much you're mine!

JJ hugged Yuri back, kissing his head only for Yuri to get embarrassed over the action. He pulled back and crossed his arms, looking away from the older male.

You're so bitter, bitter, bitter, yellow!

JJ laughed at him and picked him up, bringing him out the bathroom and taking him into the kitchen where he sat him down.

Settle, settle, got to settle down, okay!

Yuri walked over to the fridge and took out a bag. It had some flesh in it. He closed the door and smiled, setting on the counter, where he smiled. JJ walked over and pulled his chin up to look at him, Yuri's face turning a slight red.

He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips, to which Yuri returned, embarrassed. Then JJ pulled away and kissed his nose.

Listen, listen, you listen, yellow!

The boys had stayed inside the house for a while before heading out. And guess what? An event replayed. Remember near the start where Yuri was pinned against the wall by a drink stranger? And JJ killed them? Reminisce!!

It's a killer, killer, killer, jealousy...

The person was...killed. No, slaughtered. That's a better word to describe it. He was killed in a painful way. He was stabbed continuously in the chest and then stabbed in the neck where he bled out. Dang...

Ooh, ooh, ooh, lemon eyes, you're mine!

I mean...Yuri was his. After he was killed, Yuri grabbed the body and ate to which JJ smiled at. To see his beloved happy and eating regularly because of him, it made him smile.

Yellow eyes, all mine!

As Yuri finished, he stood up and walked away with a smirk, not even acknowledging JJ which made him question what was going on.

I bet you wanna walk away, turn away, look away, honey you can't hide...

JJ smirked and walked behind his fiancé ans picked him up with a laugh, kissing his face and neck all over making the Russian blush and laugh at his actions.

They did this a lot. And this was always how JJ would react.

Lemon eyes, all mine!

A little later on, JJ decided it would be fun for the two boys to go to a bar. Yuri couldn't drunk anything there of course but he wanted to see JJ drunk so he agreed to going.