Questions, questions, questions.....

"What are you doing?" You said looking up at the tall third year that looked down upon you. You had to admit it would have been scary if it wasn't for his smile on his face.

He ignored your question and instead asked his own. "I've never seen you before. What year are you in?" He asked sitting down in the chair beside you and quickly moved the chair to face your body.

You simply stared at the boy. "I'm a second year" you stated. He simply nodded and continued smiling.

"Why are you sitting in here alone?"

"My friends are sick."

He was probably just trying to be nice but you were trying to enjoy your lunch.... alone.

"What are you playing?" He asked peering over to try to get a good look at the screen. You turned to him looking him on his big brown eyes.

"You sure do ask a lot of questions. Don't you have friends or something the volleyball club? I bet you have something better to do"

He frowned a little like a puppy but smiled quickly before looking back up at you.

"You know I'm on the volleyball team! Wow~" he said smirking a little.

"Doesn't everyone" you mumbled under your breath before turning the game off and shoving it in your bag. You heard the chair next to you move a little. You looked over to see oikawa opening up his lunch then looking over to big you a little smile. You sighed before looking out the window next to you.

What a perfect lunch ruined.

"Want some?" He asked trying to hand you a piece of milk bread.

"Leave me alone" you said pushing the bread away, declining his offer which made him frown a little.

He stuffed the food down his throat almost like it was his last meal. Then he turned to face you noticing that you were looking at him and gave you a toothy smile.

———
AN: This chapter isn't as long but I hope you still enjoyed it. :)