Balls

Monday.

School was canceled due to the thunder storms.

Oikawa was dropped off early in the morning due to some family issues.

You sighed knowing that your three day break would only last so long. You wanted to say you hated school but school really brought you happiness. All you wanted to do was hang out with Emmy and your new friends. And this day off was taking your time away from spending time with them.

1:45 pm:
Emmy- Hiya! Wanna go to a Volleyball match? I won't take no for an answerrrr and plus you never know there could be hotties! ;)

Emmy loved watching volleyball. And all she wanted was for you to share her excitement about the sport. You tried in primary school with her but soon learned you were terrified of the ball. So naturally you quit. Which caused her to quit since her best friend wasn't by her side. She always said you owed her one since you quit quiet early and didn't give the game a chance. So maybe this would be you re paying her. But then again you hated the sport and how would the game change simply by changing the gender that was playing.

11:50:
You- No.

You were just playing with her.

——-

"WAHHH!! I told you I wouldn't take no for an answer! You can't just go telling your sister you would make dinner and take care of your little brother!!" Emmy said crossing her arms and slouching in her chair.

You two sat in a new classroom, abandoning the old one that was no filled with volleyball boys.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't get all mad I forgot you asked and I can't leave my little brother alone" you tried defending yourself.

"He's 10! He can make rice and veggies make him do it! I believe in your kid brother!"

Suddenly the door slid open. "Who's ten?" Iwaizumi now popped into the conversation. Oikawa following closely behind.

"What are you two doing here!? How do you find this place!? Before we know it all the classrooms will be filled with the volleyball club! Why can't you just leave me alone" you said, now standing up from your chair.

"All they were talking about was video games so we came to find you" Iwaizumi said trying to sit down in the desk beside you.

"I wanna sit next to Y/n-Chan!" Oikawa shines pushing iwaizumi out the way and sitting in the chair. He turned to you smiling "Hiii, Y/n-Chan~" he was then greeted by a hit on the head by Iwaizumi.

"Shittykawa" he stated before sitting in the desk next to Emmy.

"Anyways" Emmy then started "You promised!"

"I promised nothing, all you said was, I won't take no for an answer" you mocked Emmy.

"What is this promise?" Iwaizumi asked curiously.

"She said she would come to a volleyball match between you and Karasuno! But now she's saying she can't because of her stupid kid brother!"

"You are coming to my match Y/n-Chan I knew you loved me!"

You ignored Oikawa and turned your head to Iwaizumi and Emmy. They both had big smiles on their faces like they were planning something.

"I'll text your parents I think your brother will be fine with delivery" Iwaizumi said smiling.

You frowned and remembered a key detail you forgot to tell to them.

"Balls!" You yelled at them and stood up from your chair.

They all looked up at you confused. "Huh" Oikawa coughed out.

"They go like FWOOM and POWW! They are gonna hit me in my face! I always get hit with balls whenever I go to any sports event" you stated confidently. Hopefully they would understand.

They all started laughing. Historically. This went on for a minute or so. Until Oikawa joined you standing.

"Don't worry Y/n! I'll protect you from the balls" he said pumping his hand in the air before speaking again "And if you do get hit then we can get ice cream..... just me and you~" he said winking at you.

You scoffed sitting down "How is that a sorry! You just want to be with me alone" you stuck your tongue out, earning a nod from oikawa.

The bell rung and you stood up to grab Emmys hand pulling her hand out the door as fast as you can.

"I'll see you there Y/n-Chan! I love you so much~" Oikawa stated earning a hit on the head from Iwa.

"Bye guys, see y'all" he said before pulling oikawa by his collar, out the door. He could not afford to be late again because of Shittykawa.

——
AN: I'm sorry for not updating lately. I've been feeling a bit down lately but hopefully I can start writing again. Sorry this chapter is a bit boring but hopefully the next will be better. Next chapter will be out tomorrow hopefully. Love you guys! <3