Charmed: The Second Generation! 1x01! "Melinda Warren's Hidden Second Prophecy!"

Chapter 2: The Secret's Revealed!

(In the living room, Piper and Leo are behind the couch facing the staircase! Syrus, Scott, and Stiles are 'coincidentally' under the chandelier! Phoebe, Paige, Coop, and Henry walk into the living room right in front of the dining room table!)

Phoebe and Paige: "Piper! Leo! Who are your young friends?"

Piper: "Ummm... Well!"

Suddenly at the top of the staircase, Wyatt, Chris, and Melinda orb in not knowing about the three guys in the living room!

Chris: "Hey mom, sorry to just burst in and o..."

Suddenly, Wyatt, Chris, and Melinda notice Syrus, Scott, and Stiles in the living room and stop where the part of the stairs is flat! They realized that they had just may have possibly made the biggest mistake of their lives!

Melinda:"Oh! Hello!"

Syrus, Scott, and Stiles: "Hello!"

Melinda: "Um... I'm Melinda and this is my older brother Chris!"

Chris: "Hi!"

Syrus, Scott, and Stiles: "Hi!"

Wyatt, Chris, and Melinda walk to the last step at the bottom of the stairs!

Melinda: "And this is our older brother Wyatt!"

Wyatt: "Hey!"

Syrus, Scott, and Stiles: "Hey!"

Syrus: "Where did you three come from?"

Chris: "Oh! Um..."

Wyatt: "Upstairs!"

Wyatt, Chris, and Melinda then walk towards Syrus, Scott, and Stiles and stop right in front of them! Now, Wyatt, Syrus, Chris, Scott, Melinda, and Stiles are all 'coincidentally' under the chandelier!

Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (In a strange and awkward yet believing it kind of tone): "OK!"

Suddenly PJ, Parker and Peyton beam into the attic and run down stairs to see what's going on!

PJ: "Hey what's going on, down here?"

PJ, Parker, and Peyton notice Syrus, Scott, and Stiles and stop in their tracks where the part of the stairs is flat!

Parker: "Oh! Hi!"

Syrus, Scott, and Stiles: "Hi!"

Parker: "I'm Parker and this my younger sister, Peyton!"

Peyton: "Hello!"

Syrus, Scott, and Stiles: "Hello!"

Parker: "And this is our older sister, PJ!"

PJ: "Hey!"

Syrus, Scott, and Stiles: "Hey!"

Stiles: "Let me guess, you three came from upstairs, too?!"