Sorry, wrong classroom

You walked into school with your best friend at your side.

"Then I caught up on homework" Emmy finished before looking over at you. You kept nodding at everything she was saying. But because you chose to play games during lunch yesterday you missed a good time to catch up on homework that was due today. For all of last night you stayed up doing homework resulting in an hour of sleep. You definitely looked like you only got an hour of sleep as well. The black bags under your eyes and your frizzy hair that stuck up everywhere.

You sighed while opening your locker still listening to the nonsense your best friend had to say while you changed shoes.

"Y/n!" You heard a familiar face say. You looked over to see Haru. He ran up before giving you a bright smile and bringing you into a big hug.

"I missed you" you started looking up into the boys eyes "Are you feeling any better?" You asked which he just nodded as an response.

"Well I gotta get to practice we started late today" he stated before jogging away only to turn around to blow a kiss.

————

While Oikawa had to wake up early. He just like you had stayed up a bit late studying but got a little more than an hour of sleep. But he still managed to look presentable and prepared for school. While on the other side of the school you had noticed you forgot a hair tie to tie your hair back.

Oikawa was planning to spend lunch with you, the unnamed girl, again. He liked the peaceful room and how the sun shined brightly. And he especially liked you, though he didn't manage to get your name. You were the girl that declined his milk bread with beautiful h/c hair and e/c eyes.

————

When the lunch bell rung you looked over at haru who looked at you smiling. You stood up and walked over to his desk where he put his arm around your shoulders while you walked to the same classroom as yesterday.

The familiar warm feeling of the classroom brought happiness to you. You saw Emmy sitting in the seat in front of your usual one and you went to join her while haru sat in the same seat Oikawa sat in yesterday. You suddenly remembered the interaction between the volleyball boy but didn't care to tell Emmy or Haru.

Oikawa made his way down the hallway with his lunch and two cookies before he stopped before the classroom with a little smirk. He slowly slid the door open and looked into the classroom to see two other sitting in the classroom with you. He looked at you for a few seconds before speaking.

"Wrong classroom, sorry" he said sighing and looking at you one more time before sliding the door closed.

You sat there with your two friends looking at the door before turning to look at your two friends.

"I honestly don't know what the girls like about him" Haru said looking at the two of you.

"He's cute" Emmy spoke up. "Unlike you."