Box of jerseys

You held the box of jerseys and a few bags of papers as you walked though the hallways, passing different classrooms. You tried to rush as fast as possible and deliver everything before the period ended.

"Y/n?" You heard someone call out and you stopped to look around until your eyes stopped on a familiar face that you haven't seen in awhile.

The boy jogged up to you. "Iwaizumi-senpai" you smiled up at the boy.

"How are you? Do you need help?" He said taking the box of jerseys from your hands.

Iwaizumi Hajime, a family friend. You've known each other since you were seven. You two spent a lot of time together in elementary school but split when you both went to different middle schools.

"I'm doing fine, thank you for the help. How are you?" You asked continuing to walk to your destination to drop off the bags of flyers. Iwaizumi keeping up with you.

"I'm doing fine just volleyball, the normal things. You didn't tell me you were coming to Aoba Johsai"

"If I'm honest I didn't know what high school you went to, I would have told you if I had a way of communicating with you"

He remembered that you were just kids when you last saw each other, apart from occasional barbecues and parties. But still you two never thought of exchanging a way of communication.

He smiled a little looking down at you. You had grown a little taller and obviously some over things have grown since he last saw you. But in general you looked more lady like. He noticed how you no longer slouched and stood up straight when walking, how your hair was neatly braided into two braids rather than messy frizzy hair everyday. He wondered how he hadn't noticed you earlier.

You stopped in front of a classroom sliding the door open only to see a full class of people. You awkwardly walked in while Iwaizumi stood at the door waiting for you to come back. You noticed that you have never seen any of the kids in the classroom but it was probably because they were third years. You set the bags of flyers and random papers down on a empty desk and turned to bow before leaving.

You looked over the flood of kids that all starred at you and noticed a familiar bush of brown hair in the corner of the room next to the window.  His brown beautiful eyes staring right into your e/c eyes. You noticed his smirk before turning around to walk towards the door where Iwaizumi stood.

"Awkward" you stated after closing the door.

"I can take that now, I only have to take it to the soccer team" you said smiling at Iwaizumi before taking the heavy box back.

"Are you sure? That's on the other side of the school" He said handing over the heavy box in which you just nodded. "Oh and here" he said handing over a paper with his number on it before walking away.

You were both happy that you two had reunited.

——

You quickly jogged up to the soccer teams coach and handed him the box.

"I'm sorry for how late I was" you said bowing down in front of him.

He shook his head smiling "At least they got here in one piece."

You smiled and turned on your heals to run into a tall figure. It was no other than Haru. He smiled down at you before saying "Hey babe."

"Hey" you said and returned the smile.

Haru Takashi was non other than your boyfriend and best friend. He played on the soccer team like most of the boys at Aoba Johsai. His raven black curly hair and brown soft eyes was the first thing that attracted you to him. His nerdy glasses and personality was just as good as his looks. He was perfect.

——
AN: Sorry not a lot of oikawa action in a lot of these chapters. I'm trying to introduce a lot of the characters. But anyways I hope you enjoyed.