Chapter 1: Finding A New Home 💑

A long time ago in Holly Hills, there was a nice happy yellow couple, Roy and Daisy. They loved each other so much, even though Roy can be a little lazy sometimes, Daisy doesn't mind. Anyways, Roy and Daisy were looking for a new place to live. They thought Holly Hills was to trashy and it had a lot of mean people there. "So babe, where would you like to live?" Roy asked as he scrolled through the page on his computer. "Hm...what do they have on here that's good honey?" Daisy asked. "Here, lets see...they have Amazing Ally, Runner Road, Clay Hill-" "Wait!" Daisy yelled, interrupting Roy. "Whats that one?" Daisy said, pointing to Clay Hill. "Um, I'm not sure, lets take a look at it" Roy said. He clicked on the Clay Hill home page, it said: 'WELCOME TO CLAY HILL! WE HAVE AMAZING HOMES, PLACES TO GO TO, AND LOTS OF NICE PEOPLE!' "Oh! This place looks interesting!" Daisy said, having a big smile on her face. "Is this the place you wanna stay babe?" Roy asked. Daisy took a closer look at the place. "Hm...well, it does look nice" Daisy said. "...Yeah, maybe we should move there!" "Alright then, lets get pack'n" Roy said. He got up from the computer chair and went to the bedroom. He opened up the closet and pulled out some heavy suit cases. He then set the cases down and opened up the drawer. He pulled out some 'hang out at home clothes', well that's what Roy would call them. Then, he put the clothes in one of the cases. "Honey, do you need any help?" Daisy asked, standing in the door way. "Yeah, can you get some of my clothes and your clothes out of the closet for me?" Roy asked. "Oh yes!" Daisy beamed. She opened up the closet and grabbed Roy's shirts, his pants, and then she grabbed some of her shirts, pants, and even her dresses! "Ok honey, I got all of you clothes and my clothes!" Daisy said, holding the clothes. Roy turned his head to face her. "Babe, why do you have to bring all of your dresses on the trip? We already have plenty of clothes in here already" Roy said, grabbing the shirts and pants from Daisy and putting them in the case. "Oh come on honey! Please can I bring them please!" Daisy begged. Roy sighed. "Alright, you can you can bring them" Roy said, grabbing the dresses and putting them in the case too. "Yay! Thank you honey!" Daisy beamed. "No problem babe" Roy said. He closed the suit case really tight so nothing would fall out. "So, what are we going to do with these suit cases?" Daisy asked, pointing to the two cases on the ground. "Anything you want to do you them babe, I'm going to put this case in the car" Roy said, leaving the room with the case in his hand. "Ok honey!" Daisy said. "Hm...what should I do with these cases...Hm, Oh! I know! Maybe I should put ALL of my makeup in it so I can look pretty all the time!" Daisy exclaimed as she took one of the cases and carried it to the bathroom. She set down the case on the toilet and grabbed all the makeup she had out of the bottom cabinet. She put all of her makeup in the case. "There! Now I have everything I need to look fabulous!" Daisy beamed. Then, Roy's foot steps were heard. "Ok babe, I'm back-" Roy paused, his eyes going wide when he saw Daisy with a whole load of makeup in a case! "BABE! HOLY CRAP WHY DID YOU PUT TONS AND TONS OF YOUR MAKEUP IN THE SUIT CASE?!" Roy yelled with shock. "I-I just want t-to look p-pretty honey..." Daisy said, feeling bad for making Roy upset. Roy then inhaled, then exhaled. "I'm sorry I got mad babe, you can keep that stuff in the suit case if you want" Roy said. He walked out of the bathroom, getting the other suit case from the bedroom. Daisy closed the case tight and set it on the couch for Roy to take out to the car. Roy then came out of the bedroom with the last suit case, filled with stuff they both wanted to keep for the new house. "Alright babe, lets go" Roy said, carrying the two boxes with his stretchy long arms. They both went out of the front door and went to the car. Roy put the two boxes in the trunk. Then, Daisy got in the front car seat and Roy got in the driver seat. Roy started up the car and they were on there way...

 Roy started up the car and they were on there way