Soccer boys

You waddled down the hallways passing a group of girls that were surrounded around a board with applications and random school flyers. You noticed the flyers you delivered yesterday were hung up.

Most of the girls held an application in their hands and you soon realized that they were volleyball manager applications. You continued walking towards the familiar classroom that you enjoyed spending your time in, leaving the squealing girls behind.

Emmy had debate club while Haru had a soccer meeting. So you were alone. Again.

You opened the door only to be surprised with the group of people in the room all laughing and eating. You soon noticed that it was the volleyball club. You were confused on why they were all in here. You noticed that they usually sat outside in view from the window. Your eyebrows scrunched up when you noticed that the brown eyed boy stared at you with a smile, Oikawa. You assumed that he told them about the perfect room and they all migrated into there to eat lunch.

Oikawa was the only one that had noticed that you entered until you let out a big sigh. They all turned to look at the door. Your eyebrows scrunched and your arms crossed.

"What's wrong beautiful?" Oikawa asked smirking at you.

"Oh hey Y/n, what's up" you heard a familiar voice say and you turned to see Yahaba.

"What are you guys doing here!?!" You questioned glaring at the boys.

Oikawa stood up walking towards your figure. You were nothing but an ant compared to him.

"Can't we all share the room? What do you say beautiful~" he cooed at you.

"Sorry Y/n, we didn't know you stayed here during lunch. We can leave" you heard Iwaizumi say before standing up to gather his things.

You pushed past the brunette to sit at your usual desk "No, it's fine" you said sitting down and gathering your head phone and phone turning the music up to the highest level.

While sitting down you started to feel a little uncomfortable with the feeling of staring. You looked over at the group of volleyball boys to see Oikawa staring at you, he soon realized you noticed him and quickly smirked before looking away.

Cocky bastard.

If Oikawa was honest he really thought you were cute and he just wanted to take you on a date or well get to know you and your attitude wasn't helping at all, it was more exciting for him. Though he didn't know you at all or knew anything about you, you were still attractive to him.

The sound of the door sliding open caught you off guard and you jumped a little, turning down your music before looking at who had entered. You looked to see Haru walking in his bag on his side looking over at the volleyball club before looking at you confused.

"Sorry I'm late, I thought the meeting would end earlier" he said sitting down in his usual seat. You nodded indicating that it was okay. "Why are they in here?" He said pointing at the group of boys. You just shrugged stuffing your stuff in your bag noticing the time.

Oikawa noticed the boy and how you looked comfortable around him which lead him to the conclusion that he was your boyfriend. He wasn't wrong. But he has never seen the boy before since Haru was a second year and they weren't in the same club. The bell rung and you and Haru stood up to head to class, along with most of the volleyball team. But Oikawa followed after the second years trying to catch up with Yahaba and Watari.

"Where are you going Shittykawa! Class is this way!" Iwaizumi called out to his brunette friend who ignored him in which Iwaizumi simply sighed leaving his friend behind.

——
AN: Another chapter, hopefully you enjoyed. I can't wait for the next episode of Haikyuu to come out. I can't believe I have waited this long.