A New Start

*for the purpose of this story, if you are below 18 imagine being 18+*

Background: It's the first day of monsta x's American tour and you just secured a job on the team. For the past few months, you've anxiously been studying Korean in order to pull off this job, pulling all nighters and basically living at the library, although you still are nowhere near fluent.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* your alarm clock starts blaring. You slam down on the alarm clock making it stop. "Crap it's already 5:30, double crap" *glances at calendar* "ITS THE FIRST DAY OF TOUR" you sprint out of bed not caring that your bed is a total mess and scramble to your closet. *BEEP BEEP BEEP* "SHOOT I PRESSED SNOOZE...SHUT UP ALREADY" you throw a pink slipper at the alarm clock making it finally stop.

"Ok ok", now staring at your closet "do I go with cute/casual or professional...hmm" "Oh I know! I'll do a mix!!"

You pull out a pair or tan paper bag pants, a flowy white rap top, a simple pair of white heels and a black leather purse. "CUTEEE" you exclaim while admiring yourself in the mirror.

You glance over at the clock realizing it's already 6!

You are overwhelmed, but wish to look you're very best. "Fast, fast what can I do fast" you pull out the curlers from your hair, which you had put in the night before, reveling thick bouncy curls. You pull pack part of your hair with a clip covered in fake pearls keeping it out of your face.

"For makeup I'll just do a natural look and make it fast!!" You throw on a light layer of makeup in just ten minutes.

6:30 am "I'm running early thank goodness"

Rushing out of the house you force your car to start, and slam down on the gas. "Calm down its just a job" you calm yourself down slowly fixing the pace of your breathing. "What's on the radio?" *you turn on your usual station*
"빠져들어 (OH, OH) IM IN CHAOTIC, CHAOTIC 혼란스러 (OH) IM IN CHAOTIC, CHAOTIC" your car begins to shake to the music. "Crap, I forgot how loud I had it", once you lowered you came to enjoy the song and sang your whole way to work.

A twenty minute drive later

*GRUMBLE* "ugh I'm starving, I better get some food in me, or I won't be at my best." You pull into your local Starbucks and order a scone. You pull into the parking lot and pull down your mirror and begin rehearsing your lines, and manners totally forgetting to eat. You quickly stuff your face and continue your drive.

7:30 you've arrived at the studio where the boys are set to practice

As you walk into the studio where you await the band you begin to sweat, your palms full until a pool of water forms and your neck drips from sweat. Slowly you walked to your desk, legs shaking, arms trembling. You pull out your chair and plop down at your seat. You frankly check the desk to make sure it's yours. Finally after confirming the desk and sitting down, you take a deep breath in and a deal breath out and slowly the shaking came to an end.

As soon as you finally calm down you hear your name called. "Y/N" the director hollered, "can you please get the boys some coffee for when they arrive?! I'll send you their orders!!" You agree, although slightly annoyed seeing as you had just got to your desk, you grab your purse, and run out the door "see you later" you yell until...*thud*

"Oof" a mysterious deep voice says. A swarm of butterflies fills your chest making you feel like gaging. As you begin to burn red as a jalapeño, a burning sensation fills your face. As you stood there in absolutely silence feeling overcome by fear, you take a minute, listening deeply to your heart beat; *ba bump BA BUMP* your heart began to pound, getting louder with every-beat. Soon you begin feeling sharp pains of anxiety, as if you're lying on a bed of needles stabbing you slowly, you notice a wave of comfort-slowly covering your whole body.

Suddenly you snap out of what feels like trance, a begin to slowly move your head. Attempting to look at the mysterious man you stumbled upon. You feel every muscle in your neck move slowly releasing high levels of tension, as you go to meet his eyes. First you notice a long neck and a sharp, yet soft jawline, but you come to a sudden pause. He leans into your ear, you feel his warm breath touching your skin. Feeling a sensation making you tingle, your arms grow goosebumps as he begins to speak. He slowly whispers in your ear, noticing the warmth of his body as it creeps closer, "are you ok?" He whispers in perfect English and lets out a small giggle. Now looking directly into his eyes, admiring the deep brown color, and the slight yet distinctive twinkle when hit with light.

"Yo Kyun get over here it's time for practice" a voice shouts from inside the studio.

Realizing that you had stumbled into Changkyun, you bow down trembling. "Annyoung haseyo, joesonghada" your voice shaking. This is the first time you've used your Korean in a real situation, so you begin questioning your prononciation. Saying it over, and over in your head like a broken record.

He placed his hands gently onto your shoulders, let's put a long sigh, and whispers in a deep, yet slightly seductive voice, "you don't have to bow." He places one of his hand back behind his neck crushing his bouncy hair. You come up slowly unfolding your body. "See, isn't that better? I'm Changkyun or IM, it's up to you. It's a pleasure to meet you." He smiles a grand grin, reveling his shiny white teeth" While whispering to yourself , "woah he's handsome." "Oh, I'm..um...y/n." Your voice still shaking. He giggled, " You know, your cute, y/n." Your heart overflows, waves of tension melt, you notice your mouth beginning to water.

"KYUN IM NOT GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN, GET IN HERE!" A head pokes out of the studio with eyes about to pop out of their sockets.

He moves his hand slowly off your shoulder, making you tingle. "Guess I gotta go, I'll see you around y/n" he smirks and runs for the studio.

You watch him run off, he turns around a glances at you one more time. He's gone before you know it, you whisper, "yeah...I'll see you" a huge smile grows on your face getting wider every second.

"Crap, the coffees" and off you go.

*authors note: this is the very first chapter, and I want to know how to improve! I'm not much of a writer, but I thought this would be fun :))
I hope you enjoy this series! <3