The Studio

After the most awkward experience of your life, you make your way back from the coffee shop. Counting them over and over making sure you completed all the orders, hoping to not slip up again.

You walk back into the studio and hear the music blasting, the walls shaking. The boys were practicing for the upcoming concerts, next week they are to perform at the billboard awards, so you can really feel the tension boiling. As you walk in, you see five men simultaneously stare at you. All dripping sweat from every pore of their body, shirts clinging onto every nook and cranny. All except one, IM.

Where's IM you wonder, but alas you take a deep breath and deliver the drinks. "Annyoung", you say bowing while still carefully balancing the drinks. "ANNYOUNG" the boys all reply still acting simultaneously, slightly frightened you leave the drinks on the table, begin saying your goodbyes, and apologize for interrupting. You notice Kihyun giggling as you feel a familiar warmth surround you.

Suddenly you feel someone slowly grabbing your (h/c) hair and twirling it. Slowly you feel that same warm breath creep down to your ear; "You came back? I'm glad y/n." "AAH CHANGKYUN", shocked you quickly turn and bow, begging for his forgiveness for hitting him earlier and being in his way...again. Instead of excepting Changkyun bows at you back, begging you to stay and watch them practice. You agree still flustered and sit in the corner. The boys huddle together and begin to giggle until you notice they all started to playfully slap Changkyun's head. Changkyun starts the song and you notice him beginning to shake, Kihyun still giggling like a little girl who just got a puppy.

The song starts, she's the one begins to play, naturally you start humming as you watch the boys practice. Changkyun at this point is still starting at you, trembling, yet confident as his verse begins to play. "She's so beautiful and I know she knows it; she know how to think, yeah, she always owns it; but I just haven't told her yet, no, I just haven't told her" He stares even harder looking for a reaction, his dimples piercing through his cheeks as he gives off a shy smile. He begins to stare at you forgetting completely about the song.

-The song ends-

"CHANGKYUN YOU MISSED YOUR PART", Joonhoney begins to shake him. At this point Kihyun has lost it laughing and Hyungwon is just vibing by himself, while Minhyuk and Shownu just sit back and sip on their drinks.

"Y/N" the director yells again, geez this mans annoying. "I HAVE A JOB FOR YOU AND STAY AWAY FROM THE BOYS", he barks at you.

"Annyoung" you wave at the boys, bow and leave.

As you leave you hear the boys faintly, "what the hell kyun, you need to focus." Changkyun breaks a quick joke awkwardly and gets back to practicing.

You turn back to catch one last glimpse until interrupted by the director. "Y/N I need you to sort some things out, can you please go to the venue where we're holding the fan signing later and make sure everything's ready?"

"Yes, of course", you write down the address and the info and he hands you your name tag "here y/n this will get you in and out of the venue without any problems, understood?" You nod and collect your things.

"Now where did I park?" The studio was hidden in a huge complex in order to keep it safe and hidden, but was almost impossible to get around. You pull out your keys and press the search button. *beeeeeeep* the car begins to go and you find your way. Once in the car you scramble to find where you put the address. "WHERE IS IT" you holler and slam your head down on the steering wheel, beginning to cry.

"This days just getting worse and worse I can't do this! What was I thinking?!"

Suddenly, you spot through a hole in the steering wheel, a tiny piece of paper. You slowly reach down using your other hand to wipe away your tears. "THE ADDRESS" you exclaim as you step on the gas.

Maybe this day will get better after all!

PART THREE WILL BE OUT AT 12 AM CHICAGO TIME

*Authors note: as always please add comments on what I should edit/work on. I'm not the best writer and am doing this for fun, so I'd love some advice! Stay safe xx