A letter?

Shiria's POV

Today I am trying to find the person who sent me this threatening letter. It all happened earlier...

Flashback

"Shiria, can you call Neon to come here?" Uncle asked

"Very well." I bowed slightly and made my way out.

After finding some of my past, I found the determination to find more about my past and well...my clan's killers. Kurapika has been very supportive at me as well. Mybe because he knows the feeling of being the last of your clan.

As I walk through the hallway, I kept thinking if the phantom troupe, the killer of Kurapika's clan, are also the killer of my clan.

suddenly an arrow almost hit me on my face, as it is now stuck on the wall. I looked at the source of the arrow to find nothing.

"What was that?"

I looked at the arrow to find a letter tied up on the arrow.

"What...?"

I pulled the arrow out of the wall and untied the letter. I opened the letter and read what the letter says

Hello Shiria, don't bother finding out who I am. It's useless if I tell you myself. But moving on, I want you to be more careful and cautious. Your killers are out to find you. In some ways, they found out about you. They want to have your eyes as well as your boyfriend's eyes. If your wondering how I and they knew about your boyfriend, it's a pretty long story. Just be safe. I'll try to protect you with all I have.

_ Mysterious person

"What the-?!"

How? How did they found me out? How did they even found out about Kurapika?! And who even is this mysterious person?!

"Shiria?"

"Huh? Oh hello Neon..." I smiled at Neon

"What's that arrow for?" Neon asked pointing at the arrow I have in my hand

"Oh I just found it. Anyway, uncle wants you to go to his office." I said

"Really? Well...I guess I should go then. But are you alright?" Neon asked

I nodded my head while smiling at her. The least I want right now is for Neon to worry about me, or anyone at the moment. Neon still looked like she doesn't believe my response, but nodded anyway before walking towards uncle's office.

Flashback ends

Then that leads to me right now. In the library where I can think properly. This mysterious person...do I know him? Is he a member of my clan? So many thoughts filled my head. it seems like even for mysteries comes to me. Ever since I came back, I kept finding fragments of my past and killers...

"What really is going on?"

"Shiria? What are you doing here?" A voice snapped me out of my train of thoughts

I turned around to be met by Kurapika's eyes softly looking at me. Unknowing, I stared at his eyes seeing myself drowning in his eyes. It felt like there was nothing I could be scared and worry about as long as those eyes are softly looking at me...

"Shiria?"

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking..." I said looking down

"Yeah...I can tell..." Kurapika replied

"It's nothing serious so don't worry about it..." I said still looking down

"I know something is bothering you Shiria."

I suddenly felt a finger lifting my chin up for me to face Kurapika's attractive face.

"As your boyfriend, don't I deserve to know? Shiria I don't want you to think about all of this alone, I want to share your despairs. So please...just let me help you." Kurapika said while tearing up.

Kurapika

"Kurapika...i'm sorry..." I quickly hugged him as tears started flowing out of my eyes. Kurapika wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in a tight embrace.

Kurapika...even though he is already busy on his own revenge...he still want to share my despairs...

"I'm sorry Kurapika...I love you..."