The Star Sign Battle of Joekob Saggitarius x Metheww Bean Wraps x Ratttthewwina

Joekob Saggitarius woke up from a deep slumber of hibernation as winter was slowly but surely melting into springtime. Now don't get confused readers you may have assumed that he is a bear but no in fact he is actually the Joekob Saggitarius who sang hits such as Sweatypants and Beat or Kiss. He stretched his musculation arms and yawned very wide with that big mouth of his. He immediately turned that smile upside down into a frown because his loverboy, Metheww Bean Wraps ditched him for his girlfriend, Ratttthewwina Bean Wraps a burger. Now don't get confused readers you may have assumed that he is a singer/wrapper/coverer but he in fact is a walking sandwich.

What Metheww didn't know was Joekob was overly obsessed with him, and therefore, they serenaded each other with covers of different songs simultaneously as they did their business in the female lavatory. Now this was all well and good but the problem arose decreasingly when Metheww discovered that Ratttthewwina had been hiding her real identity from him as well as her star sign which is more than important as it is a matter of starvation and malnutrition to the MAX BRuhuh. Ratttthewwina knew that Met-Metheww could only be associated with Liberation as he was a fellow Caprisun however, Ratttthewwina told Metheww that she was a Caprisun but instead she was actually a Leonardo diCaprisun which is a sworn energy drink of Caprisun. On top of this she was not even a burger she was a burglar and she failed to mention this every day when Metheww would confirm her objectness. When Joekob disco partied to the Jupiter io, He (the Lord) blessed him with the divine knowledge of intuition and Roman Numerals of the Veritus of Ratttthewwina.

Immediately, Joekob Saggitarius of Caprisun inheritance confronted Maetthewww over a romantic robbery where they ate Brussel diamond ice cream, and they both realised Ratttthewina's wrongdoings and immediately jumped out of a trash bag and into the world beyond. They had been caught up in each other's eyes for soooo long that 23 years had reversed and they were the oldest feti of the planet as Liberation Metheww Bean Wraps and Caprisun Joekob Sagittarius, wrapper and sweater for life... and evermore amen.