Chapter 23

Shawn's p.o.v

It's been two months since the Jack's and Taylor, Matt and Hayes thing.

Jack and I still aren't really talking. I really miss him. I know I shouldn't have said what I said and it wasn't fair for me to take out all of my pain on him. I was just not thinking and that really hurt him.

Right now I'm walking to class I stayed over for my last class so I'm alone in the quiet hallway. So quiet and yet I missed a door open and foot steps. There's a hand over my mouth and I'm being dragged to the janitors closet.

After the door is closed and locked. The hand is removed from my mouth, but the person stays behind me. I go to turn around, but they wrap their arms around my waist and pull me to them.

"Hey! Let me go," I struggle.

"Shawn please," Taylor begs.

"Your boyfriend wouldn't like this," I cross my arms leaning into him.

"He wouldn't care," he shrugs.

"What makes you say that?"

"It's fake," he states casually.

"What do you mean? I- but, you what?" I pull away from him.

"I've been trying to give you hints. I mean I tried to tell you and Jack, but you guys wouldn't listen. Me though I'm not doing this anymore it's the new year. I refuse to keep not talking to you and lying," He takes a deep breath. He turns me around in his arms.

"I love you, Shawn and, Hayes likes Aaron or whatever and I don't care if you're still mad or whatever! You are mine and it's official now, like right now," he kisses me. Short, passionate, and cute. I kiss back then pull back.

"I'm not gonna ignore you anymore, I love you too," I kiss him again.