MINUTIAE (M)

MINUTIAE

(n) the small precise details that make one unique

Sana is 'the girl/the woman' okay?

"Hey Chou!" Chaeyoung's loud voice echoed inside the young CEO's office as the said CEO is busy reading the company's report about their sales for this month.

"What is it again Son?" Tzuyu asked without removing her gaze on the paper in her hand.

"Are you busy this Sunday?" Chaeyoung asked curiously as she sat down on the couch inside Tzuyu's office.

Tzuyu finally looked at her friend. "Uh... no. Why?"

Chaeyoung cheekily smiled at her. "I am going to attend some art exhibition. Want to join?"

Tzuyu instantly shook her head. "I'll pass."

"What? Why?" Chaeyoung asked as she moved closer to Tzuyu and sat on the single chair in front of her.

"You know that I'm not artsy Son." Tzuyu said boringly as she brings her gaze back on the paper.

Chaeyoung suddenly slapped the table of Tzuyu with her bare hands; startling Tzuyu. "So what? Don't you think it is the time to try looking at someone's art?"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes at Chaeyoung's words. "You really want me to believe that that is the reason why you want me to join? I know you are just alone and want someone to watch over you. You're not a child anymore Son."

Chaeyoung immediately stand up and then moved on Tzuyu's back. She harshly pat Tzuyu's back making Tzuyu cough a bit. "Chou! Please? Gogh, Picasso, Monet and Da Vinci's arts are all there!" She said exaggeratedly.

'I don't even know those persons.'

Tzuyu sighed then laid her back on the swivel chair while continuing to scan the paper in her hand. "Why not Jeongyeon?"

Chaeyoung moved back in front of Tzuyu. "She's going on a date with Nayeon Unnie."

"Dahyun?" Tzuyu tried again. She really doesn't want to waste her time on any of those arts thingy.

"Choir practice," Chaeyoung answered with a smile.

"Your crush, Mina?" Tzuyu suggested; making Chaeyoung stopped for a while.

'Thank God.'

However, luck isn't by her side.

"S-she'll be going somewhere with her family." Chaeyoung answered while blushing.

Tzuyu looked at her then raised a brow. "How did you know?"

"She told me yesterday when I asked her." Chaeyoung's cheek turned even redder.

Tzuyu shook her head. "Still not a valid reason,"

Chaeyoung suddenly held Tzuyu's shoulders. "Please! I'm begging you."

"Can you remove your hands off me?" Tzuyu said sternly. She hate it when someone is touching her; even her friends.

Chaeyoung chuckled at Tzuyu's serious tone then raised her hands in the air; surrendering. "Please?" She asked again; trying her luck in convincing Tzuyu.

Tzuyu thought for a while. 'I am not doing anything and I'm sure it will just be boring at home, alone.'

She heaved a long sighed as Chaeyoung is waiting for her answer patiently while clasping both of her hands together.