~Part One~

This took me a week to write.

Unedited

⚠︎︎Graphic Warning⚠︎︎
Contains:
•murder
•talk about blood
•talk about vomit
•graphic details
If you may be sensitive to this stuff please leave.

Sams POV
I looked around at the total mess of blood spread across the floors and walls, shocked and unable to move, looking down and Colby, my best friend's lifeless body below me. I have no idea how all this started. I snapped back to reality as I heard sirens in the distance, then quickly looking up at Jake who was covered in blood, just like me. "Fuck." Jake panicked, quickly grabbing my arm as we ran out of the house. Colby's house was in front of a forest and there's no way any cops could find us here. As we ran, branches cut our arms, legs and faces, but that didn't stop us. All the running shook up my stomach making me feel sick, especially after all the events that just took place. "J-Jake. I'm gonna be sick." I mumbled, still running before I had to stop. I bent over and threw up, spitting as I stood back up straight.

"You look fucking terrible." Jake spoke "oh. Do I!?" I semi yelled back, Jake nodded, then becoming sarcastic. "Yeah, you're full of blood...very pale...your hairs a mess...clothes are stretched, just not looking your best." My face filled in anger, "we just fucking killed my best friend!! Do you not realize this!?" My own words made more vomit irrupt from my throat. Jake just watched, "Sam...cmon man, we gotta go..." Jake frowned as he began walking. I nodding allowing tears to fall down my face. I looked down at my hands, staring at the dry blood that covered them. Still picturing Colby face as we stabbed him to death. With absolutely no motive. We're just insane...and quite regretful...although, seeing nothing but fear in Colby's eyes did feel great. 'Is that fucked up?' (Uh...yeah.) "Sam! Look" Jake pointed at a small house in the distance. "think we could stay there tonight??" I questioned, Jake nodded "what if someone's in there..." I frowned "kill em." Jake shrugged making me swallow thickly.

We approached the house, attempting to look through any windows we could, making sure no one was there, but there was. There was an old woman in the kitchen, washing the dishes and an old man in the living room, watching tv. "H-how are we g-gonna do this. We have no weapons." I stuttered, looking at Jake for any answers. "That's what you think." I watched as he picked up a larger stick "I'll take the back door and kill the dude. You, knock on the front door and pretend like you got hurt, then just choke her, stab her, do whatever. Just keep her quiet." My eyes widened at his words "why do I get the old lady...I'm gonna feel bad..." "Sam. You didn't feel bad killing your best friend. What makes you think you're gonna feel bad for killing some random woman. Plus, you look small and innocent." I guess he had a point. "Fine" I mumbled, making my way to the front door. I took a breath before knocking, the old lady opened the door and gasped loudly. "H-hi! I was just w-wondering if you could help me...I got attacked." "Oh! Yes, of course, come in dear." She fully opened the door and I made my way in. The kitchen was separated from the living room, so her husband couldn't see anything.

Jakes POV
When I finally got the back door open, I quietly walking up behind the man, hitting him with the stick as hard as I possibly could, leaving his head a bloody mess. I continued hitting him until he was unrecognizable, I was coated in a new layer of blood, did I feel bad...not really. I made my way through the house, taking any money I could find, until I found a small handgun, I smirked as I picked it up and pushed it into my pocket.

Sams POV
I noticed a knife rack, shifting my way over to it. I grabbed a knife just before the lady turned around. "My name is Ruth by the way, and if you'd like, I could get you some new clothes." I nodded and she turned around to get the clothes, but I lunged at her, sinking the knife into her her lower back, then holding her close to me "I'm so sorry! It's okay, it's okay!" I hugged her, sinking the knife into her stomach. I began crying as the life left her eyes and she collapsed, leaving me covered in her and Colby's blood, standing alone in the kitchen, sobbing. I practically screamed, slamming my hand down onto the counter, wondering how everything got so fucked up. Jake must've heard all the commotion because he came running, instantly hugging me tightly, allowing me to cry and ramble into his shoulder as I hugged him back. "Shh. Calm down" Jake spoke softly, making me push away from him "calm down!? We just murdered two innocent people!!"

I continued to yell at him, but when I was done I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and kissed him deeply, then going down to his his neck. I went up to his ear and whispered a simple "fuck me" then going back down to kiss his neck. Yes, I know, that's fucked, but I wanted my mind off all this murder shit. "Of course." Jake smirked. We stumbled down the hall, making out the whole way, accidentally knocking picture frames off the wall, until we got to the bedroom. Jake then pushed me onto the bed, I looked up at him, biting my lip as I watched him strip. I began to strip as well. Jake got onto the bed and began kissing down my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair lightly pulling at it, still biting my bottom lip. "H-Hurry please~" Jake nodded, opening my legs and sticking his finger in his mouth.  I took a breath and laid my head back before feeling him push his finger in. A soft gasp left my mouth as he began thrusting in finger in and out.

I knew this was fucked up, especially after we just killed people, but like I said, I needed a distraction. "Take a deep breath." Jake whispered, and as I did he added two more fingers, causing me to wince in slight pain. "Fffuck~" I groaned in pleasure at the feeling of him curling his fingers inside me. "O-okay I'm r-ready~" Jake listened and spit on his hand then stroked himself.

Jakes POV
I lined myself up with the small blonde, blood still splattered all over his face and his hands and arms were covered in it. Personally, I thought it added to his hotness. (Fucking Psycho). I rubbed my tip against his entrance a few times before pushing in, slowly bottoming out. Sam hissed and gripped onto the sheets, I waited a few seconds for Sam to get used to the feeling "Wh-what are you d-doing?? M-move please ~" the blonde whined, pushing himself onto me so I went deeper. "Okay." I nodded instantly slamming into him. "Fuck! J-Jake~ more." He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. When I started to thrust he ran his hands down my back, digging his nails into my skin, enough to draw blood, as if we needed more of that. I started thrusting rougher and harder, causing sam to start trembling and whining that he was about to cum. "Already?" I groaned, still Thrusting deep into him, he nodded and let out a loud and almost breathless moan as he reached his climax.

Soon I came as well, thrusting just a few more times before pulling out and flopping down beside him. The room was now quiet, nothing but the sounds of our heavy breathing.

I didn't want this to end with smut, but I felt like it got a lil too long for the first chapter, lmao.
Words: 1376