~Part Three~

Unedited
(I apologize for any mistakes)

⚠︎︎Graphic Warning⚠︎︎
Contains:
•murder
•talk about blood
•graphic details
If you may be sensitive to this stuff please leave.

Sams POV/Dream:
I laid down on Colby's couch, my head placed on his lap as we both tapped at our phones "hey Colby! Could you c'mere for a sec?" Jake called from the kitchen "yeah! Sure!" Colby called back, running his fingers through my hair "I gotta get up" he smiled down at me. All I ever wanted was him. He was perfect, from his smile to his personality, and I truly did love him. I made a bit of a pouty face, loving the feeling of his fingers getting tangled up in my hair. "Fine." I mumbled, sitting up and letting him make his way to the kitchen. There was a wall separating the living room and the kitchen, so I could never know what Jake did to start all of that. I was sitting patiently as a figure caught my attention from the side of my eye, it was Colby, his mouth hung open and he clenched his chest, blood seeping throughout his shirt. "C-Colby!? I got up and ran over to him, holding him in my arms, that was part of the reason I was covered in his blood...part of it. I watched as Jake appeared in my blurred vision, blurred because of tears. "Wha-what did you do!?" I yelled as Colby gasped for air in my arms. "I-I don't know!! It was- i- I didn't mean it!!" Jake looked panicked "we-we have to finish him off Sam!! Pl-please! I don't wanna go to jail!!!"I stared at Jake as tears poured from my eyes. "Sam..please" Colby spoke between gasps, his eyes slowly falling shut.

I cried out as Jake handed me a knife. I shut my eyes tight and repeatedly sunk the knife into his chest feeling Colby grip onto my shirt as he winced in pain. This was the worst mistake I've ever made. Choosing to kill my best friend rather then turning Jake in. I continued crying, opening my eyes every once in while, seeing the fear in Colby's nearly deceased face. Jake began to join in, stabbing Colby in more lethal places, such as his throat and head. Colby fell limp, collapsing to the ground, that's when this whole issue started. I looked up at Jake, both of us covered in blood. The neighbours must have heard all the yelling because sirens began blaring from outside, making Jake grab my arm and make a run for it.

*End of Dream*

I woke up panting and sweating as Jake was sat up, staring down at me "you good?" He questioned with a confused look on his face. "Yeah. I'm so fucking good Jake! Just dandy." I snapped, sitting up to face him. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" I scoffed at his fake concern. He knew EXACTLY what was wrong. He just enjoyed hearing me saying it, I know he did. He just LOVED IT when I expressed how I felt about this whole murder situation. "Jake. You do know that we killed THREE PEOPLE RIGHT!?" I yelled earning a small "hah" from under his breath, followed by a nod. "Yeah! Three people, that means we are fucking SERIAL KILLERS YOU INSANE FUCK!! You haven't been phased by ANYTHING we have done so far ever since we killed Colby for god sake!!" I started to break down, tears pouring from my eyes. "I don't even know if I wanna go to Coreys anymore, afraid that you'll fucking kill hi-" I cut myself off. Staring him dead in the eyes as I only now began realizing everything.

"Oh my- oh my fucking god. You- you..." I completely stopped crying and could barely speak from the huge wave of shock that just now hit me. "Brennen went missing a few months ago...that was...that was you...wasn't it?" I looked into his cold dead eyes, though he didn't say anything, I knew I was right. "Tara And Griffin...they disappeared around the same time...you...you killed them...didn't you, Jake" he looked away. "Oh my god..." my voice broke. "We...we gotta get you help..." I spoke, Jake then swiftly brought his hand to my throat, squeezing tightly. "Don't you even THINK about telling ANYONE!! You hear me!!!??" Jake yelled, punching me in the mouth causing my head to hit off the head board. "Oh-okay!! I won't!! I swear!!" I choked up, blood fell from my mouth as I held eye contact with him. Once he let go, I gasped for air, very similar to the way Colby did. The last thing he said to me that night, was a simple "sleep" then  laid down. I wiped the blood from my mouth and did the same, we both fell asleep, awaiting the morning so that we could go to coreys and hopefully be safe.

Pretty short chapter, but hey!! At least I got two chapters out in one day!! 😅
Words: 849