~Part Two~

Unedited
(I apologize for any mistakes)

⚠︎︎Graphic Warning⚠︎︎
Contains:
•murder
•talk about blood
•graphic details
If you may be sensitive to this stuff please leave.

Sams POV
Me and Jake spent the rest of the night cleaning the house, obviously to get rid of the blood. "Uhh...Jake, about the bodies??" I questioned, as of right now, the bodies were shoved into a closet. "We'll just leave em where they are." Jake shrugged, I nodded and continued to clean making sure I didn't miss a spot. We then searched the room for any clothes we could wear, they weren't the best looking, but they also weren't covered in blood, so it was definitely an upgrade. After we got dressed, we walked back to where we were cleaning before a few loud knocks appeared at the door. My heart sunk. I locked eyes with Jake, he was 100% calm whilst I was terrified. Jake stepped forward and slowly opened the door, quickly saying "your not gonna kill us, right??" It was an act. "No, this is the police. We are here because there was spotted suspects of a gruesome murder seen running towards this area." The cop explained, I felt sick again, trying my best to keep down any vomit that attempted to come up.

"Mind if we just take a look around?" The second cop added. I'm gonna pass out. Jake nodded, seeming to be zoned out, obviously afraid. After a few second he snapped back to reality "oh, sure, sure." He smiled widely as a way to hide his fear, opening the door so the cops could enter. Thank god they didn't look around the whole house, just around the kitchen and living room, ironically. One cop leaned over the counter, as if he was trying to get a closer look at something. "Is this blood?" He questioned, I nodded, I could feel jakes stare burning into the back of my head. "I was just washing the dishes, a-and I got a random nose bleed...it happens a-a lot." "Okay...but why are your faces all cut up?" The cop squinted at me. 'Fuck! I forgot about that' I smiled slightly before looking at Jake. "Okay. This may make us seem like the suspects, but we were walking through the woods going hunting and I guess we got a bit cut up" Jake shrugged "okay..." the cop nodded slowly then walked to the front door. "Well, if you see anyone acting weird around here, please call us." We both nodded and closed the door as the cops left.

We both watched as the cops got into the car, "fuck!!" Jake yelled as he punched the wall, making me flinch. "We Have to get rid of those bodies, Now!" Jake the began to speed walk to the closet, allowing the body's to fall out. "fuck." I muttered, watching as jake dragged both of them out, one at a time. "Grab some garbage bags" Jake instructed, and I did as he said, quickly searching through the drawers until I found them. I pulled out two bags and handed them to Jake. "I'm gonna need more than that." His response confused me, but I listened once again, grabbing two more bags and handing them to him. I watched as he ripped them open and laid them spread across the floor, then putting the two bodies on top of them, at this point I knew what was happening. "Grab me the largest knife that's there" I obeyed once more, handing Jake the same large knife I used to stab the lady.

I guess you could say I was almost mesmerized by how smooth the knife cut through the skin, that feeling quickly faded by my stomach turning as the woman's arm detached from her body. "Fuck." Jake groaned in a low voice as he laid the severed arm into the extra bag that sat beside him. "I'm..im gonna-" I barely finished my sentence before Jake scoffed "you're gonna what? Be sick again? My god Sam. Get over it." I nodded, tears forming in my eyes as I held back from puking everywhere. I swallowed thickly, still watching as Jake finished dismembering the woman until the only thing that was left was her torso. No legs. No arms. No head. He then stuffed her torso into the bag and tied it up, laying it off to the side as he began his work with the other body. About a half an hour passed and the both of us were sitting on the couch, our faces were as pale as physically possible. No expression. No emotion. The bags sat on the floor beside the couch. I flinched slightly as Jake laid his hand on mine, very softly. We both looked at our hands as they slowly intertwined, locking together. "Why did we do this, Jake..." my gaze slowly made its way back up to where I was staring before, the wall. I could see Jake shake his head in the corner of my eye, not saying a thing. I nodded, not expecting an answer anyway.

"Can...can you at least promise me something...promise we'll never do this again, please." I looked back at Jake who found the floor very interesting at the moment, as he wouldn't look at me. "You know I can't promise that Sam." He spoke in almost a whisper, I nodded. "Now that it's dark...how bout we get rid of the bodies..." Jake spoke softly, I nodded once more. We stopped holding hands as we stood up, holding one bag each, dragging them outside to a nearby river. "Just open the bag and toss the parts in random spots" Jake spoke as he worked on untying his bag, I soon did the same. Once they were opened we both walked separate ways upstream, tossing the parts into the water, burying the bags under some leaves and retreating inside. Hours passed and the whole time me and Jake were carefully planning what to do in the morning, knowing that we definitely had to leave this house. "What....what about Corey?" I asked "what about him?" "Well...we can stay with him, I'm sure we'll be fine there." I wanted to smile in relief, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I watched as Jake let out a long sigh before nodding. "Fine. We'll go. But DO NOT say anything to him. We can't afford to get caught, or we'll be fucked." I agreed and we made our way to the bedroom, closing the door and shutting off the lights before laying down.

Jake fell asleep pretty fast whilst i barely could. I felt uncomfortable being in the same bed with a pure psychopath. I've realized how crazy Jake really was by his lack of emotion and even empathy. He felt nothing. I'm sure he could kill me and get over it in about 15 seconds. Whilst these thoughts did frighten me, I managed to fall asleep, slowly drifting into a dream that I knew would be nothing but horror.

I hope I'm not bad at writing these kind of books, because they are super fun to make!
Words: 1179