Chapter 2 - Arriving at Kalos

The plane landed. Ash and his partners arrived at Kalos, Both Greninja and Ash saw there loved ones waiting for them in the airport.

Ash: Serena! Called Ash.

Greninja: Greninja! (Braxien!) Called Greninja

Pikachu: Pika Pika! (They are here!) Pointed Pikachu with a smile.

Serena: Ash! Responded Serena as she ran to Ash.

Braxien: Braxien! (Greninja!) Responded Braxien as she ran towards Greninja.

Serena hugged Ash and Braxien hugged Greninja, Greninja and Ash hugged back to there loved ones, Pikachu was happy.

Ash: Hi Serena! No longer seen. Smiled Ash.

Serena: Ash, i'm happy that you and your pokémons came back to Kalos. Smiled Serena.

Clemont: Ash! Serena! Called Clemont.

Ash: Clemont! Bonnie! Responded Ash.

Bonnie: Wow! Greninja returned to you Ash?! Asked Bonnie.

Ash: Yeah! And i vowed not to ever release Greninja ever again. I will be keeping Greninja as my second partner forever. Vowed Ash.

Clemont: I'm glad to hear that! Agreed Clemont.

Dedeene: De Dee Nee! (Pikachu! I missed you!) Dedeene hugged Pikachu.

Pikachu: Pika Pika! (I miss you too!) Pikachu hugged Dedeene back.

Bonnie: Awww! It's so cute to ses Pikachu and Dedeene hugging each other. Smiled Bonnie

Ash: Yeah! Let's start going! Shouted Ash.

Bonnie,Serena,and Clemont: Yeah! Agreed Bonnie,Serena,and Clemont.

Ash,his pokémons, and his friends were walking on the pathway. Ash and his Greninja has a crush on there loved one, and Serena and Braxien have a crush on there loved ones too. Serena and Braxien were so shy to confess there love to there loved ones.

Ash: Serena? Ash called out her name.

Greninja: Greninja? (Braxien?) Greninja called Braxien's name.

Serena: Huh? What?
Braxien: Brax Bra (Wait,what?)
Responded Serena and Braxien.

Clemont: Hey, look there is the spot. Perfect for lunch! Shouted Clemont.

Ash: Yeah! I'm hungry! Agreed Ash.

Ash: Everyone! Come on out! Ash sends out all of his pokémons.

Hawlucha: Hawlucha!
Noivern: Noivern!
Talonflame: Talonflame!
Goodra: Goodra!

Serena: You too! Serena sends out her pokémons.

Pancham: Pancham!
Sylveon: Sylveon!

Clemont: Ok everyone! Please come out for lunch! Clemont sends out all his pokémons.

Luxray: Luxray!
Bunnelby: Bunnelby
Chespin: Chespin! Che!

Clemont started cooking, Bonnie was playing with Pikachu,Dedeene,Chespin, and Pancham. Ash and Greninja were talking to Serena and Braxien, Hawlucha was talking to Noivern, and Goodra and Talonflame were talking to each other.

Clemont: Dinner ready! Shouted Clemont.

Everybody started eating there dinner.

Meanwhile with Dark Ash.
(Dark Ash's POV)
Dark Ash and his Pokémons were heading to Kalos. To battle Ash once and for all.

Dark Ash: First, were gonna kill Ash's friends. Second, were gonna go into a abandoned building and dismember Ash's friends body. And Finally, were gonna battle Ash and his pokémons or maybe, control there bodies. Explained Dark Ash.

Dark Greninja: Greninja. (Yeah! And Team Plasma will be supporting us.) Added Dark Greninja.

Dark Pikachu: Pika Pika. (No! This is a bad idea.) Disagree Dark Pikachu.

Dark Pikachu: Pika Pika Chu Pika Chu. (Maybe we should..... Be friends with them instead of, battling or controlling them.) Decided Dark Pikachu.

Dark Ash and Dark Greninja refused to listern to Dark Pikachu.

What will happen next?

Find out on the next Chapter.

To Be Countinued...