Chapter 7 - Serena and Braxien's love confession

Ash,Greninja,Pikachu,Serena,and Braxien arrived at the park. Ash was training his pokémons while, Serena perform her show.

Braxien: Braxien Brax. (Oh Greninja, will you reject my love?) Thought Braxien.

Serena: (Oh Ash, if you reject my love. I will cry so badly.) Thought Serena

Ash: Hey look! Clemont and Bonnie are here! Called Ash.

Bonnie: Hi Ash and Serena! Shouted Bonnie.

Ash and Serena: Hi Bonnie! Shouted Ash and Serena.

Clemont: *Breathing* Sorry we took so long. Apologies Clemont.

Ash: That's ok. Accepted Ash.

After a talk and lunch.
Everyone went inside the tent and fell asleep. Ash and his Greninja were outside waiting for Serena and Braxien.

Ash: I can't wait to talk to Serena. What about you Greninja! Asked Ash.

Greninja: Greninja!  (Yeah! So excited to tell Braxien!) Answered Greninja.

Serena and Braxien walked to there boyfriends and confront there love.

Serena: Ash, i lo... Lo... Lo... I love you. Confronted Serena.

Braxien: Braxien Brax. (And i love you too, Greninja.) Confronted Braxien.

Greninja and Ash: We're happy! Smiled Ash and Greninja.

Ash: Tomorrow, me and my pokémons are going back to Pallet town. Explained Ash.

Serena: I will always think about you Ash. Smiled Serena.

Braxien: Brax Braxien. (I will never forget you Greninja.) Smiled Braxien.

Greninja: Greninja! (Thank you Braxien!) Grinned Greninja.

Ash: It's getting late now. We have to go to bed. Me and my pokémons have to get up early, to go to the Airport. Explained Ash.

So the four of them gone to there tents and went to bed.

The final Chapter will be coming so stay tuned.

To Be Countinued...