Prologue

Growing up, Myoui Mina hasn't had the easiest life. Ever since she was young, she dreamt of becoming rich and an easy way out of her life. While both of her parents are irresponsibly depending on her, she had to work multiple jobs while studying to make ends meet. She managed to get a scholarship to a prestigious private school in the Philippines, where she also met the love of her life, Son Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung also has an unfortunate life. He has witnessed the hardships in life, living from paycheck to paycheck, taking care of his mother who's terribly ill at the hospital, working himself off to free his family from debt, while trying his hardest to achieve his dream of having his own restaurant. Having only his optimism and perseverance kept him going.

Both of them love each other so deeply, until one of them seeks for more and says that love won't help them achieve both of their dreams. Will this decision lead them to a happy ending?

A/N: This story is co-written by 4 authors and this is our first AU, so please bear with us. Updates will be posted as soon as we finish thorough checking with the authors. Thank you for your support and please look forward to it. We hope you're having a great day!