04.

/⛲/

dal felt really awful of what happened. she never thought things would turned out like this. if this wasn't because of her heart that yearns for something she shouldn't have yet, things would be just fine.

if she doesn't follow the lead of kim taehyung that night, where she already had former appointment with her favorite person, things surely wouldn't be like today. jimin would not be very distant from her as if they never knew each other, and dal's heart doesn't have to suffer in a pain she doesn't actually deserve, yet, at a point it does make an excuse to be allowed in her heart.

fact is, who can ever escape the hypnotizing eyes, and deep voice of kim taehyung? drowned you to the very bottom of the ocean itself, deep down touching the mariana trench bottom, gravity anchored you, thousands gallons of salt water pressured you, not allowing you, most likely dal, to escape. those brown orbs of taehyung, indeed are beautiful. but deceiving for dal as she kept thinking about it. she put the image of jimin's eyes beside taehyung's. and she sees the different.

the vibrant one is jimin's. those feelings he had kept for years after years, to this point where she and jimin had reached the age of transition, are clear enough to be seen by dal. yet the issue is, she's a bit late. too late to take notice of.

all of this time, they were connected. but where were they? where was dal when the boy she has her confusing feelings mingled around, is standing before her eyes, showing, what she has wished to come alive? realization hit her like a brick.

running for something that isn't meant to be for her, ended up losing what she already have, and deserved.

all she could think now is, she should have not follow her act of the moment desires, in cost of things that are deserved for her.

sitting by the fountain by herself at the moment, expecting the unexpected jimin to come after a whole week of distant, on the way of entering new week, dal really can't stand any of this. she wanted to blame jimin for coming late, but that would be unfair. in fact, the more she thinks about it the more her head throbbed and the sensation of having a nose bleed, is just at the back of her nasal cavity. she cannot bear it anymore, and she decided that she is going to be the one who stands up and end the misery that is not belong to be between them in the first place.

mistakes are surely real and inevitable, yet fixing what's broken is never wrong. or late to be done. a second chance for those who are hoping for a change, and willing to be the change.

she stands up and wipe away the dried tears. stained her light beige face, glistened under the reflected moonlight by the water as she turned her body facing the fountain's pond. she looks at her moving, wobbly reflection on the water. silence of psithurism and gurgles of the water fill out the air around dal, as she lets her mind mingle around inside in hunt for a solution.
her eyes fixated on the shiny, wavy stream of the fountain, as another reflection appears by her side.

"ji--"

"hey dal."

her body stiffened. penetrating little legs of fears walk around her body. spread about on the surface of her skin. impacted her mind to phased, stacks of arranged words crumbles down like dominos.

the rest of what happens next were all a story of the past. of how two broken hearts, mend each other. two lost souls of one's finally found its purpose in life again. regain what was lost, and dragged by the time behind.

jimin and dal rejoiced in a new bond they will be forever cherish. in the pure name of love, in the ecstatic, tenderness feeling of what love brings, they are ready to write down the story on the page they will share.

that night marked everything.

the possibilty once jimin thought a week ago, happened.

possibility of touching dal's lips, with his.