Chapter- 4 His plan, her love?

Enjoy reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The same night (Mumbai)

Rey was walking in his house's living room lost in his thoughts. He was reviving the happenings of the day. First Taani and his getting collide in the morning and her ignoring him, the classroom discussion, Taani's mysterious gift, her marriage decision and last but not the least their fight in fire exit.

He wasn't even sure if he can call it a fight, it was like they both were oozing out their anger on each other, speaking all that which was in their heart. They might have fought but in all this they claimed each other's heart. His mind suddenly went to their kiss.

THEIR FIRST KISS!

He was still unsure if that even happened or he was just dreaming. Specially the way it happened, he never thought of kissing Taani with so much aggression and hurt rather he always wanted to kiss her with love and softness. However his thoughts then went to her reciprocating the kiss with same vigour which was an actual shock to him because he never expected that.

He was feeling a little guilty for doing all that so abruptly and in anger but the thought of her playing with both of their lives, their love for each other and marrying someone else caused him to go into a rampage. His that side which he never wanted Taani to see came out.

Putting all this aside he concentrated on the problem at hand. Taani meeting that Parth guy and marrying him. He have to do something that Taani doesn't even meet that idiotic guy in the first place. But surely he can not talk with Swayam's dad himself asking him to not send him here.

He suddenly got an idea but felt guilty about it the next moment. He knew if he does that he would be taking the decision for both of them yet again, hurting Taani once more. But was he left with any other choice, she was not ready to listen and was adamant on bounding herself with some stranger. He can't let that happen. Not at any cost. However his mind was in dilemma, weighing the pros and cons of the plan.

At last his hear won, saying that whatever he is doing is to keep her with him forever and he can explain himself later on. So without any delay he called his dad, Mr. RANVIJAY SINGHANIA.

"Hello Dad! Kaise hai aap?"

"Hii beta! I am good tum kaise ho?"

Ranvijay asked him and Rey replied with a small smile,

"Thik hu Dad! At least thik hone ki koshish kar raha hu."

"Kyu kya hua Rey, sab thik hai na?"

He heard his mother's voice from the other side and he knew that the phone was on speaker so he just said,

"Mom-Dad I need your help........"

Saying this Rey talked to them telling them the whole story from start after which he got a very good scolding from both his parents but then they agreed to help him.

The next day (In college)

Taani was in the GS room looking into some files when her phone rang. She looked at it seeing her tauji – Swayam's Dad – calling her. She picked up the phone greeting him.

 She picked up the phone greeting him