Chapter-8 Their passion, their love!!

Next chapter with taarey romance. Enjoy people!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Same night (In Mumbai)

Singhania Mansion

Taarey reached his room, he like a true gentleman opened the door for her, ignoring him she stormed inside in anger but the view shocked her. The room was filled with her pics, from her first day in Mumbai till now, her solo portraits, her pics with the gang, with Swayam and with Sharon. Also both of their pics were there too.

Rey who saw her lost came upto her from behind and hugged her,

"So? How did you like our room?"

She came out of her reverie feeling his touch, then remembered his prank moments ago. Squirming herself out of his grip she faced the other side,

"Dress?"

Rey smirked seeing her anger, she looked so cute with a red nose, her cheeks puffed while she avoided him.

"Main kyu du? You are angry with me no? To fir meri di hui dress kaise pahenogi?"

Taani looked at him raising her eyebrows, shaking her head she tried to walk out of the room when Rey blocked her way,

"Tum baate bahot seriously nahi le leti. I was just joking jaan."

She didn't say anything but he took a step closer to her making her conscious, her heartbeats raised on their own when he leaned down and said,

"Haye ab itna gussa karogi, to meri jaan hi chali jayegi..."

Her head snapped up to him and instantly her hand was on his lips shutting him up. He looked at her intensely while she mirrored his expressions. They were lost in the moment, he glanced down at her hand once and then back at her face which looked pained at the thought of losing him, he was sure about her feelings but was helpless as she was not admitting them.

Though he didn't need admitting anymore as her gestures were enough for him to know about her love. Still glancing in her eyes he pecked the hand which was on his lips making shivers run down her spine. She took her hand back taking a big step backwards keeping distance from him.

He frowned at this but quickly covered his expressions with a smile when she asked again,

"Aap mujhe vo dress de rahe hai, or I should leave?"

Nodding he went in to his walk in wardrobe and returned with a box in his hand which was gift wrapped beautifully, she looked at the box with a frown opening its wrapper and found a very beautiful flower printed off shoulder dress in it.

Taani liked it a lot but didn't show on her face, instead she asked him with a frown,

"May I ask why did you brought this for me?"