Part 3

Viggo looked up and saw the Dragon Riders flying above him. But what caught his eyes was Astrid. He was shocked.

Astrid, too, was so shocked that she couldn't move when hunters start firing arrows at them.

"Everyone fall back! We need to regroup!" Hiccup yelled but Astrid was too shocked that she didn't moved.

"Quick! I need that girl! Fire at the girl" Viggo said and points at Astrid.
One of the hunter took the arrow and fired at her. The arrow hit Stromfly's belly. And that's when Astrid saw what happened. Stromfly squawked in pain.

"Astrid" Hiccup yelled and dived down to help her but hunters keep shooting arrows at him making it impossible for him to reach her.

Astrid yelled as they began to fall down on the ship. As soon as Stromfly hit the ship, hunters surrounded them. Viggo run towards them. And when he saw her, he couldn't believe it. His love is here.

Astrid looked up and saw Viggo's face in front of her. He immediately grabbed her arm and pulled her up. Stromfly squawked in worry. One of the hunters put net on her. Viggo looked at her eyes as if he's searching for something and when he finally found it, he said;

"It really is you" he hugged her so tightly like she's gonna disappear. Astrid continue to stand there. She didn't hugged back.

"What is he doing?" Hiccup glared down at him. He and Toothless and everyone else were watching the scene from the sky

"Oh, I don't know? Hugging her maybe? Snotlout said sarcastically.

"Something doesn't seem right. He just don't go around and hug people" Heather said.

Back at the ship

Viggo continue to hug her tightly and keep on whispering, "It really is you" or "I'm not letting you go ever". While Astrid struggled to pull away from his mighty grip. Viggo finally pulled away from the hug and looked at her eyes. He put one hand on her cheek and caresses it. Astrid tried to get away from his but he was holding both of her hands with one hand, his other hand was on her cheek.

"Okay that's it! I'm not gonna let him touch MY girlfriend" Hiccup said in anger. Everyone else nodded and they let out a battle cry and flew straight towards the ship.

Hiccup told Toothless to attack the ship which have Viggo and Astrid. He fired at the net and freed Stromfly. Fishlegs and Meatlug came and pulled up Stromfly since she can't fly because of the arrow. Hiccup and Toothless then destroy all the catapults. Viggo, upon seeing this, pulled Astrid towards him as if he's trying to protect her. Astrid pulled away from his grip and began to run towards Hiccup when an arrow shot on her leg causing her to fall down.

"Astrid!" Hiccup yelled.

Viggo immediately run towards Astrid and crouched down beside her, "I'm so sorry, my love"

When Hiccup heard what had Viggo called Astrid, he was furious. "Toothless, plasma blast" he whisper to Toothless.
The Night Fury fired just beside Viggo's feet, careful not to hurt Astrid but enough to scare Viggo. Viggo pulled away from Astrid and Hiccup took that chance to grab Astrid. He grabbed her and put her in front of him on Toothless and wrapped his arm around her and began to fly away. He met other on the sky where they nodded at him to say that they've also rescue other dragons. He also nodded at them to say that he have also rescue Astrid. They then began to fly away to go to the Edge.

After Viggo saw what happened and saw Astrid in Hiccup's arm, he yelled in frustration. "I'm going to find you again, Astrid Hofferson"

Hiccup turned his head to look at Viggo and then back at Astrid, "Hey, you okay?" He asked Astrid, whose arms was wrapped around his waist and head on his chest.

"Yes I'm fine" she replied.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No. Just the arrow on my leg"

Hiccup nodded and kisses her head, "Don't worry. We'll be home soon"
She nodded against his chest and with that, he signal Toothless to fly faster.

                                       ~~~~~.....~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is short but anyway hope you like this chap.
Also pls tell me what do you think of this story so far?

Pls vote
Comment
And share pls :-)
Hope you're having good week. See ya guys next Saturday :-) ❤

~AstridHiccup1223