Part 5

"I'll tell you everything but do not inturrupt me, okay? Whatever questions you've you can ask them when I'm finished" Hiccup nodded his head.

"You remember when I was younger I used to go with my parents to other island to meet my ralatives?" Hiccup, again nodded his head.

"Well, once when we had gone to another island to meet other relatives I met a boy there. He was sweet. Kind and caring. He was twelve, two years older than me but we instantly became friends. We used to train together, play together, practiced dragon killing and everything else. My parents and I stayed on that island for four years. That boy that I used to play with was Viggo Grimborn, Hiccup. I never thought that they're the same Viggo. I thought that maybe he's just another person with the same name" Astrid explained while looking down at her hands.

Now Hiccup understand what's happening. He remembered asking his dad that where is Astrid and when will she be back. He was so relived when he saw her after four years. He thought that Astrid had left the island. But then why was Viggo calling Astrid his love earlier? Were they dating before? These thoughts were bugging Hiccup and before he could think about asking her he open his mouth.

"But then why was Viggo calling you "his love" Astrid? Did you guys used to date?"
Gosh, he sound like he's accusing her of something bad. Not that it's bad if she did used to date Viggo. She can date whoever she want and besides Viggo was good when he was younger like she said. But it's all in the past now. She's his now and that's all that matters right?

"I don't know. He never told me that he feelings for me. Not in that way. We were just friends when we were younger that's all" she replied.

Hiccup nodded but then his eyes widened in realization. "Wait, Astrid, you remember when Heather told us about Viggo's lost love? I think that person is you Astrid. You're Viggo's love. He may have never told you maybe because he was scared. But he called you his love back at the ship. Viggo loves you... You're Viggo's love.... " Hiccup shakes his head.

Astrid sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder, "What're we gonna do now?"

".... I don't know"

"You're not mad at me, are you?"

"What?! No. Of course not. I'm not mad at you. I'm not mad at anyone but just Viggo"
Hiccup stood up and start pacing around the room. "Astrid, you're Viggo's love. He'll do anything to have you. To take you back. What if he succeed? What if I fail to protect you? What will I do then? What will happen to the gang? To dragon riders? I can't lose you Astrid. If I eve-"

"Hiccup, Hiccup, calm down. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here with you. Forever and ever. Don't worry. Remember you said, 'There will always be Hiccup and Astrid. Always"

Hiccup immediately sat down beside and kissed her passionately. Astrid responded to his kiss in a heartbeat. They put their forehead against each other after pulling away. Hiccup opened his eyes. Astrid, after feeling Hiccup opening his eyes also opened her eyes. They both stare into each other's eyes before Hiccup broke the silence by saying;

"I'll do anything to protect you, Astrid" he smiled before pecking her lips and pulling away. Astrid smiled at him and said "I know, babe"

Hiccup layed beside Astrid. They both snuggle onto each other before falling asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~..... ~~~~~

Ahhh this chapter is so bad. I'm so sorry guys :-(

Vote
Comment
And share pls :-)
Love ya all <3