Forgiveness

Denis sighs after he put the box down. He is arranging the drinks in the freezer.

"Denis, someone is looking for you."
His coworker shouted.

"Okay."
Denis thought it is the cute grandma customer that always asked him to microwave her sandwich. She is a cute grandma that is easily get shy.

When he came to the counter, his smiles disappear seeing Ara standing there.

"Oh. Wow. So the protegee son is now working in this convenience store. Seeing is believing." Her tone is harsh.

"A-ara.."
He can't look at her.
Ara and him never fight since young.
They always help each other.
Gently protecting each others back.
He stabbed her back.
Ruin her happiness.

"How does it felt brother? How can you even sleep at night? Smiling? How can you smile knowing you ruin my life?" Ara said pounching on him.
She hits his face over and over again.

"Ma'am, stop. You are disturbing the customers." Denis coworker stop Ara but Ara easily slip and slaps Denis face. Not once but many times.

"Why don't you fight? You feel guilty? Fight me! Fight me you bastard. How dare you! How dare you!"

Ara shouted slapping him.

Tears are dripping Denis trembling body. But he refuses to let the gasps out his mouth.

"Ara...I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Denis kneels and try hugging her legs but she evades and kick his face and head.

"I will never! I will never forgive you! I will hate you till you die. Till I die! I swear never to forgive you!"
She is trembling and she wipes her face while pointing at him.

"Get out! Get out of here. You need money right. Here!" She throws money in his face.
"Leave this place. Go somewhere I will never see you or help me G*d I will kill you!"

Ara left with the few girl friends that didn't step forward.
Though they are her friends they don't have the right to meddle in a family problem.

Denis cried but nobody will symphatize to a homewrecker.
He wipes his tears as he gather the money in the floor.
Pride?
He can't eat pride.
He will soon have another mouth to feed.
He can't let the poor guy eat his pride.

His coworker come to him and patting his back.

"I didn't know she is too vicious."

Denis shakes his head.
"She is very kind. Too kind that I abused it."
He said hugging the disordered money.

"Do not listen to her. You stay here, okay? You are a good employee the bosses will not fire you."

The next day.
The manager gives him his dismissal pay.

"We can't let the upper bosses to be dissatisfied. I fight a great deal to give you huge separation pay."

"T-thank you manager."
Denis knows that Ara will not let him stay.
He decided to follow her suggestion and disappear in their life.

His coworker told him about his province.
Where people lives a simple life but harmonious and happy.

He was bewitched by his story and went to see that happy place.

A/N:

T_T

Self torture.
Gawd